“Fajita ❤️”

Pappasito's Cantina Rstrnts
Ranked #9 of 870 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

My husband used to travel to TX frequently. So when my daughter and I planned a trip to TX for college visits, he said you have to eat at Pappasito’s! We love Mexican food. The steak fajitas at Pappasito’s were tender, flavorful and delicious! They’re kind of expensive, but the portions are huge. Definitely share an entree unless you’re a big eater. The chips are light and crisp and the salsa fresh.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We visit this restaurant every time we are in Dallas and are never disappointed. Great drinks and food. Love the queso, shrimp brochette, and fajitas.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

It was about 8:00 o'clock on a Saturday night and we were seated right away. Pappas was very busy but once our waitress (Melissa G.) began our drink order, we had excellent table side Guacamole and skinny 'ritas. The chicken fajitas were hot and delicious, served with fresh corn and flour tortillas ! Great experience, and Melissa G. was an attentive and patient waitress !

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

It wasn’t a typical Friday afternoon, as it was the day of the Cotton Bowl. But our waiter was fantastic and our food came out quickly! My husband and I split the medium combo fajitas and it was MORE than enough for two people!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I love going here after church on Sundays and some days I stop by for their awesome happy hour and the appetizers are wonderful.