“Found my new go-to pho place”
Review of Pho 95

Pho 95
Ranked #81 of 869 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We tried this place for the first time and we really loved it. We tried Chicken Pho (white) and grilled chicken for my 3 years old niece. Their pho is better than other places i have tried around irving area. Grilled chicken was delicious.

If you are looking for a fancy, high end place to dine in, this is not your place. But if you are looking for a good food and quality service with nice family environment, this is the place. Will definitely go back again and recommend it to my friends.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

In Arlington, you definitely have choices for great Vietnamese food. This is my go-to. It's been so since the 90s. They have very good Pho, and are in my top 5 for cha gio (fried egg rolls). My favorite dish here is the Bun Bo Thit Nuong (Shrimp & BBQ grilled pork over cold vermicelli noodles). They also make a very good Bho ko (Stew) with Banh Mi (French bread). All in all, you'll have a hard time finding anything less than delicious. They also have a good range of desserts, so go nuts!

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I have come here at least once a week for the last 10+ years. The food is always fresh and tastes wonderful; not matter how busy they are, the service is always excellent and they never make a mistake in your orders. The drinks are just amazing as well. Best place for Vietnamese in the Metroplex. We thank the team of servers and the management. Specially Phap, Thao, Dung and the rest of the team; they are just fantastic to us and always go above and beyond their duties.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I don't know about you but this is the best place to have your authentic Pho and they have a fast service no matter how busy they are. Food are real fresh and their boba tea is beyond comparison to other places I've been. And yes they deserve the 5 star rating...

Reviewed 26 September 2016

This is my favorite pho place and I have eaten pho all over in the last 20 years since I was introduced to this phenomenal dish . I actually drive a good 45 minutes to eat at this place.

We went there last night a little after 8 pm. As always we are seated quickly but then as always the service is abrupt including after they bring your food you are on your own .. This is generally what I find anyway in the Vietnamese restaurants .

Last night the Person who seated us took our drink orders .. He forgot us .. I mean it was not that busy ... It was just tea and a Diet Coke so not complicated you know. The waitress then came to us about 10 minutes later to ask for our food order ... Now untold her that we still haven't gotten our drinks and she said he's working on it . I was so tempted to tell her it's not complicated but I refrained. So my pho came and the server ( another person I hadn't met before) then asked me if I wanted the lime etc ( you know the basil, sprouts etc).. I thought in 20 years and having been here MANY times I have never been asked if I wanted that plate of condiments .. I told my husband ever before my soup came that I had noticed that tables who had been seated after us had gotten their plate of condiments already ( that is the norm ) ..

BUT I also noticed that we were the only non Asians in there last night . Little did they know I know what to expect ...

So I told him yes and my actual waitress brought over a small plate filled with 98% bean sprouts and lime and a sprig of basil with about 6 leaves on it ..

Needless to say I never saw her again... I expected that ... Oh I usually have to help myself to finding my own condiments ( the pepper sauces) and the little dishes to like my sauce ...

As usual the place was filthy !

I don't believe I will be going back .. I will be going to pho Pasteur instead in Arlington They are quite good and just as good as here and I have better service and the place is cleaner .