“Craving for some rice noodles and soup!”
Review of Pho 95

Pho 95
Ranked #80 of 872 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 11 April 2017

It doesn't matter what you order, pho or noodles meals, they have what you crave. Always good and the price is reasonable. Family lunch date.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We come here so much that they know what we order and have it made asap
Great place for a quick lunch or a good time with friends

1  Thank Anna M
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We tried this place for the first time and we really loved it. We tried Chicken Pho (white) and grilled chicken for my 3 years old niece. Their pho is better than other places i have tried around irving area. Grilled chicken was delicious.

If you are looking for a fancy, high end place to dine in, this is not your place. But if you are looking for a good food and quality service with nice family environment, this is the place. Will definitely go back again and recommend it to my friends.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

In Arlington, you definitely have choices for great Vietnamese food. This is my go-to. It's been so since the 90s. They have very good Pho, and are in my top 5 for cha gio (fried egg rolls). My favorite dish here is the Bun Bo Thit Nuong (Shrimp & BBQ grilled pork over cold vermicelli noodles). They also make a very good Bho ko (Stew) with Banh Mi (French bread). All in all, you'll have a hard time finding anything less than delicious. They also have a good range of desserts, so go nuts!

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I have come here at least once a week for the last 10+ years. The food is always fresh and tastes wonderful; not matter how busy they are, the service is always excellent and they never make a mistake in your orders. The drinks are just amazing as well. Best place for Vietnamese in the Metroplex. We thank the team of servers and the management. Specially Phap, Thao, Dung and the rest of the team; they are just fantastic to us and always go above and beyond their duties.