“My Favorite Sushi Spot”
Review of Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo
Ranked #206 of 920 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I almost hate to tell people about Little Tokyo because it's like my own little secret spot! I go there for lunch about once a week and have never had a bad meal. My favorite item on the menu is the Ahi Tower! Hands down the best Ahi Tower I've ever had! But all the sushi is great, and yakisoba, and the fried rice, the ramen...all delish!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I have ordered delivery from Little Tokyo several times and have never been disappointed. The portions are small but the quality is wonderful!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Was craving some good sushi and we went searching for a close location to our house. We took a chance on this little place tucked into a older retail center. It proved to be a great find. The server was very soft spoken and not much for smiling but he place was clean. We felt a little sorry for the gigantic fish swimming in a very small tank.

The service was very good, the rolls that we ordered were very tasty. They were a bit smaller than we are used to, but they are priced accordingly. The tuna tower was so beautiful we didn't want to touch it, but once we did, it was GONE!! So flavorful. The steak fried rice came out hot and so delicious. I know that this will be a go to place for us as it is so close and very reasonable.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

★★★★★
Little Tokyo is close to my home and one of my favorite places! If you like tuna and crab, try the Ahi Tower. It is served with a large tempura shrimp on top, drizzled with spicy mayo and always hits the spot for me! And don't miss the fried rice or yakisoba noodles! Both are about the best I've had!

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were feeling very lazy. We live outside of the area for most places to deliver and did not want pizza. I searched for food delivery to our town and was directed to grubhub.com. Little Tokyo was one of two options total and had good reviews so we thought we would give it a try.
The estimated time was about an hour and a half and it arrived right in time and warm.
We ordered steamed gyoza, teriyaki chicken and steak and some steak fried rice. Everything was good, but the fried rice stole the show. The meats were moist and the steak was cooked perfectly medium rare.
We will definitely order again. What a great find this was!

Been to Little Tokyo? Share your experiences!