US$198
US$254
US$279
US$251
Priceline
All reviewsstayed overnight at this hotelroom was cleannice shoppingstandard faremini fridge and microwaverestaurants and shoppingbit datedenjoyed our stayhotel is locatedan updatestay there againfree breakfastconvenient locationcerealtexasmaidsvenues
Reviewed 11 December 2015

My stay there wasn't very pleasant. First, the room was not very clean, we even found french fries laying behind our night stand lamp. There were no face towels, just wash rags, the bathroom exhaustion was not working, we had no comforter on our bed and the only two pillows that were available were the size of sofa pillows.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
ML2014, Manager at Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Dear Carol C

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your stay with us. We have brought this matter to the attention of our housekeeping manager and the staff has been retrained and matters have since been corrected. We appreciate your feedback that allows us to correct our mistakes

Reviewed 17 October 2015

I spend about 190 nights a year in hotels, and I have never had a more unhelpful front desk clerk that the little girl that checked me. She barely spoke, and when she did it was a mumble. Had to ask twice what side of the large property the room was on, finally pulled some teeth and found out about the wifi. Forget finding out about a shuttle service, breakfast or any thing else. Room was okay and the gentlemen that checked me out was friendly and helpful. Left a very sour taste in my mouth having to deal with someone with such a poor attitude. She needs to go work for the federal government, since she obviously hates being helpful or pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo

Dear William B

Allow me to apologize on behalf of my team for your check in experience. We have taken measures to retrain the staff so that no other guest has to experience an unfriendly staff member. This was an isolated incident but nevertheless has provided us with valuable feedback.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

This was an older facility but very clean and comfortable, front desk clerk was very helpful, good hot breakfast, however it had an outdoor pool that by 4pm when we arrived was already heavily shaded and too cool to enjoy. Would liked to have had a nice jacuzzi soak after a long day of travel but they did not have one.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Shane R

We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. We apologize that the pool was shaded and you were unable to use it. We are working toward getting a hot tub installed at the hotel and hope to have it installed sometime very soon

We hope that you will come back and visit us soon

Reviewed 22 September 2015

Management must have changed. 1. Motel no longer provides suitcase rests. 2. Hand towels at basin have been replaced by extra wash cloths. 3. In spite of my telling the desk clerk about a missing coffee carafe, it was not replaced during my stay. 4. At check-in the desk clerk told me the smoking room I'd reserved and paid in advance was not available.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the west side of building due to all-night semi parking.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
ML2014, General Manager at Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback! The Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands will be going through some major renovations in the coming months. Please try us again in the near future as we are certain the new updates will not disappoint!

Reviewed 20 July 2015

I stayed at this property June 28-July 4 2015. Right off I-20. Room 150, poolside. Check in was effortless, a gentleman named Rydiah was very courteous. Room was a bit dated, but sufficient for my stay. This property ranks very, very, high for me as far as proximity to shopping and restaurants, I mean crawling distance and variety! I had an issue with my door key and I think Tammy (PM front desk) did all she could do to help up until the problem was solved. Decent breakfast each AM.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business