All reviews stayed overnight at this hotel nice shopping room was clean standard fare within walking distance mini fridge and microwave no elevator restaurants and shopping free hot breakfast location is great enjoyed our stay bit dated morning breakfast breakfast was excellent worked great hotel is located easy access
Reviewed 3 March 2016

We booked a night because I did not want to drive 1 1/2 hours across town in rush hour traffic before my mother's surgery. The doctor's website recommended this hotel because of it's location to the surgery center. It is a bit of an older hotel and it is right off Interstate 20 so there is a noise factor but it is also in a very nice shopping center with restaurants within walking distance to the hotel. The room was very clean and yes it does need updating but for the price ($70) I am not going to complain. There is a hot breakfast in the morning that was pretty good. I was impressed that the coffee was good and I am normally a "Starbucks coffee" person. Oh - the water pressure in the shower was less than would be nice but the water was HOT, I just pretended I was camping and all was good. We will be staying again next week for part two of Mom's surgery. If you want a clean hotel without all of the frills consider this one.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ML2014, General Manager at Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Jennifer

We are glad to hear that your surgery went well. Being located right across the street from the Kleinman Evangelista eye center is a great benefit for our guests when they come into town for medical purposes. We are glad that you were able to secure our preferred rate and that your recovery at the hotel was seamless.

We can make sure that we put you in the rooms furthest away from the highway so that noise is not a factor the next time you are in town and stay with us

Reviewed 16 January 2016

I was here this past week for work. Rooms were clean, free breakfast was a nice feature. Staff is Excellent!! I had no issues with my room and the manager seemed genuinely interested about my opinion of my stay.

Room tip: Great locations with lots of places to eat and shop with in walking distance.
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Chance W

We are so excited to hear that your stay with us was pleasant. I'm glad to hear that your were able to enjoy the complimentary hot breakfast and our staff treated you well. We hope that you will consider using us again when you are visiting the Arlington area for work and recommend us to your friends and family

Reviewed 3 January 2016

The check in was fast and friendly. The manager called down to check to see if we were satisfied with the our stay. The room was clean, and Danny made breakfast a great experience. I will definitely be back : )

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
ML2014, Manager at Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Dear Marsh A

We are so happy to hear that you stay with is was excellent. We will share your kind words with our whole team. We are happy to hear that your room was clean and you enjoyed our breakfast. We look forward to having you come back soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

My stay there wasn't very pleasant. First, the room was not very clean, we even found french fries laying behind our night stand lamp. There were no face towels, just wash rags, the bathroom exhaustion was not working, we had no comforter on our bed and the only two pillows that were available were the size of sofa pillows.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ML2014, Manager at Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Dear Carol C

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your stay with us. We have brought this matter to the attention of our housekeeping manager and the staff has been retrained and matters have since been corrected. We appreciate your feedback that allows us to correct our mistakes

Reviewed 17 October 2015

I spend about 190 nights a year in hotels, and I have never had a more unhelpful front desk clerk that the little girl that checked me. She barely spoke, and when she did it was a mumble. Had to ask twice what side of the large property the room was on, finally pulled some teeth and found out about the wifi. Forget finding out about a shuttle service, breakfast or any thing else. Room was okay and the gentlemen that checked me out was friendly and helpful. Left a very sour taste in my mouth having to deal with someone with such a poor attitude. She needs to go work for the federal government, since she obviously hates being helpful or pleasant.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear William B

Allow me to apologize on behalf of my team for your check in experience. We have taken measures to retrain the staff so that no other guest has to experience an unfriendly staff member. This was an isolated incident but nevertheless has provided us with valuable feedback.