“Primo Pasta!”
Review of North Italia

North Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
North Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 4,027 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Northwest Austin
Cross street: Mopac
Description: North, exemplifies a culinary tradition that blends sophisticated Italian cuisine with the comfort of traditional cooking techniques. The menu features dishes that are created from the freshest ingredients without the unnecessary adornments of cream or heavy sauces. Crispy thin crust pizza, wood roasted entrees, pasta specialties, and a variety of antipasti round out the menu. The world-class wine list features 30 selections by the glass, terzo (third of a bottle) or bottle. North also offers a variety of specialty cocktails.
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

While out of town on business, I walked from the Westin Domain to North Italia to grab a beer and a bite at the bar. I was able to get a seat immediately and ordered a couple of Shiner Bocks waiting for Monday Night Football to begin. Beers were cheaper than my hotel. For dinner, I chose a pasta and chicken dish that was delicious. Portion and price were appropriate for this higher end restaurant. Service was also great.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Spectacular food, especially the breads and appetizer burrata, I was very pleased, super recommend for lunch.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We stopped her on a last minute trip to Austin. We are so glad that we did! The wait was an hour on a Saturday night but we chose to sit at the community tables in the middle of the restaurant. We had a superb server by the Name of Dashe. The fresh bread with the sun ripened/butter spread was so yummy! We split the Pig Pizza (WOW!!). Crust was excellent, nice size to split and the meats were so tasty! We also split the Short Rib Radiatori and it was my favorite! SO GREAT!! Above all, the restaurantt had a nice energy and ambiance. Soft music, people laughing, but no cell service since it's got a tin roof. haha...not a deal breaker. Let me just say that Dashe provided service that well exceeded our expectations at any restaurant! Thanks Dashe for the great service and the wonderful food recommendations!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

For an Italian restaurant, this place is really good. The artichoke (I hold the truffle) is delicious. I could eat a dozen of them. It's a great place to come for lunch and get an amazing salad. The Tuscan Kale salad is divine. Add a piece of salmon to it. You won't be disappointed. North has a great happy hour too. The chef's board (meat and cheese) with a bottle of wine or sangria for 20 bucks! You can't beat that. They also have 1/2 off bottles during happy hour till 6pm. Great value. They make a killer bolognese, too. If you love cheese, get the Burrata appetizer. NOM NOM NOM!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Good food. Very busy place and a little noise. However the food and staff were excellent and we would return.

Been to North Italia? Share your experiences!