All reviews decent hotel the room was nice front desk domain kitchenette elevator shuttle housekeeping noise
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I liked it so much, the customer service was really good. We enjoyed our breakfast.The room was clean and the Gym was absolutely great.the place is near to Lake Travis and Zilker Park.I recommend it!!
Thank you Hyatt Palace!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
bheintz, General Manager at Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the recommendation. We believe the Hyatt Place Austin Arboretum is in the best location in Austin as we are in the Arboretum, close to the Domain with the best shopping and restaurants as well within a short drive to downtown and many other outdoor areas in Austin. We look forward for your return while traveling to Austin in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I will stay here again, nice room, good value. Came in for the weekend to visit friends and chose this hotel for its convenience and felt that I made the right choice, fortunately I was meeting everyone very close by

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
bheintz, General Manager at Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and felt the hotel was a good value. We are centrally located in the Arboretum/NW area of Austin near the Domain with many restaurants and shopping nearby. Our goal is to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in Austin. We look forward for your return to the Hyatt Place Austin Arboretum in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Great place to stay. Lots of space, clean rooms, comfy beds, great staff. The gym was small, but it served its purpose. We preferred Hyatt Place over the host hotel. Took us less than 5 minutes to commute to our conference. Centrally located.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recognizing that our hotel is centrally located in the heart of the Arboretum, near the Domain in Austin with many businesses, shopping and restaurants around the hotel. We look forward for your future stay at the Hyatt Place Austin Arboretum.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Friendly staff, excellent service and great food. Overall cleanliness was excellent, small pool to relax. Great rooms, very modern. Small bathtub (I could touch the ceiling with the palm of my hand, I'm 5'8

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
bheintz, General Manager at Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I was glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt Place Austin Arboretum. Our goal is to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in Austin. Thank you for recognizing the recent renovation that completed last year. We look forward for your return to our hotel while you are traveling to Austin in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

nice, clean, good food, nice staff, great value. very very good find. We went to several hotels and had trouble getting a room. super 8 was loaded with cockroaches and a much higher price. this was a blessing.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I was glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt Place Austin Arboretum. I wish you would have found us first prior to staying at the other hotel. Our hotel is located in the heart of Northwest Austin in the Arboretum and near the Domain, a great place for shopping and plenty of food options nearby. Our goal is to handle what is in our control, the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. We look forward for your return to the Hyatt Place Austin Arboretum while traveling to Austin in the future.