All reviews full kitchen laundry facilities the staff was friendly and helpful close to the airport bed was comfortable would stay here again microwave downtown desk gym americas circuit soco
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

This really seems like an older facility that could definitely use some work. They did have a great pantry though with lots of items. You keep up with your own tab and turn it in to be added to your bill. Staff was extremely courteous. I was glad to get a room, and at a reasonable price, when my usual hotel in Austin was booked. First experience with this location and with Candlewood but I'd go back.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Great service by the staff. We were able to check in early when we arrived. The room was nice and cool when we entered.

Even better, we left some clothes in the room and Diana packaged it up and sent it to us. Saved us an extra 6 hours of driving. Will return in the future.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris J
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have stayed here a couple of times and it is always very nice. The only issue I had was that they did not ask for my I.D and they had already tried to charge my credit card before I arrived.. I don't think that is very safe. I could have found that credit card in a parking lot, just saying. But all around the stay was great, the front desk is excellent.

Room Tip: Call ahead if the credit card you held the room with is not the one you want to pay with.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jenem245
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights while passing through Austin. Overall was a good experience. The rooms were clean, the staff were friendly, and the price was great. The hotel is also conveniently located with easy access to the highway. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

This is probably the strongest water pressure of shower of any hotel we've stayed in, which is a good thing. We had an excellent stay. Rooms smelled and looked clean. It had a very nice setup. No complaints with our stay. And we payed a reasonable price. We would stay here again if we were in the area.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple