Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

AT&T Hotel and Conference Center(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$152
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$189
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$194
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

US$73
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

W Austin(Austin)
US$199
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

InterContinental Stephen F. Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$137
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$122
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Staybridge Suites Austin NW(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hotels.com
All reviewsgreat roomcomfortable bedsmotelchannelshousekeeperinternet
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Wish I'd taken pictures. The walls are now a beautiful blue with yellow accent walls. The bedding and furniture are new and modern. Very comfortable and nice.
This is a 2 star hotel in South Austin. Once you accept that, you'll be pleasantly surprised. We were away from the highway so traffic noise was hardly noticeable. Some rooms have a mini-fridge, some don't. Ask for one if it's important to you. There's a microwave in the breakfast area that staff told me I was free to use anytime. Breakfast was meh, but I was grateful for it. Toast (even raisin toast), yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, juices, and coffee.
The STAFF was amazing. VERY friendly and professional. Victoria was the manager, and she was so very kind and helpful. She recommended places to eat (Hills cafe) and gave other tips about what to do in the area. I don't usually stay at 2 star hotels, but money was an issue this trip. If I'm going to stay at a 2 star hotel, it would be this one. Free parking, free wifi, free breakfast, great staff. I saw one small spider (happens anywhere), otherwise no bugs. Clean, comfortable room, and great staff.
The rooms are really pretty now. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for furthest away from highway as possible.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

From the outside this hotel is about as scruffy and run down as it can be and still call itself a Days Inn. The franchise doesn’t exactly sit at the top of the lodging food chain however, the outside of this hotel is terrible. It needs a big tidy up, clean up, paint and generally some love.

However, the staff are all friendly and work hard to try to satisfy guests. They may not always be working smart but they are working hard your make life as nice as possible.

Lastly and possibly most importantly, the rooms have been given a fairly recent refurbishment and as a result, when you close the door behind you as you enter your room, you will find yourself in a decent environment which is perfectly OK for a short stop over.

We stayed when Austin was very busy, so the pricing was very high, so I can’t say value was great, but otherwise, somewhat surprisingly, as a stop over it does in fact tick all the boxes!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2017

After reading many reviews of how bad this property was, we almost cancelled for a much more expensive hotel, but decided to stick it out.....while it won't be mistaken for a 5 star experience, the room was clean, plenty of tv channels in HD, and we felt plenty safe at all hours. I think they are trying to improve the property and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Travelling between Austin and San Antonio I stayed here twice in three weeks. Right off I-35 S in Austin. Close to other major roads and restaurants. You know what you are getting when you stay at a place like this, so don't expect a 5-star stay. Nice comfy room. Actually pretty quiet being so close to the interstate. Nice redo in the past couple of years. Breakfast area just enough to get you up and going in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I travel around the country a lot. Staying at all means of budget style hotels: Econolodge, motel6, Days inn, etc... This was probably the nicest one I have stayed in. The hotel manager was extremely pleasant, we chatted for about ten minutes when i first arrived here, I had never met her before, but the experience was like we were old friends. I trusted her, and that really makes a huge difference. I have seen some pretty poor hotels in my travels. I stayed at this hotel for a total of about 8 days, between events. The housekeeper I dealt with on a daily basis was not only attractive(clean, intelligent, great hospitality), she was also thorough and a pleasure to speak with. To be honest, I had never thought those qualities were as important, until i stayed at this hotel, it really makes a difference. The grounds were extremely well kept, the rooms themselves, enormous, I am a big guy, 6' 300 lbs and I found the beds, rooms, bathrooms, etc to be extremely comfortable. The only negative is the internet, and it is absolutely not the fault of the hotel itself. As we are now firmly entrenched in the digital age, I think ALL hotels could benefit from an upgrade in internet speed. The signal strength was excellent, the speed was enough for online browsing, slowly, but buffered often while trying to stream Netflix. Again, none of this is the hotel's fault, they are beholden to the internet provider. I am simply suggesting that more hotels should take note of this. I will however also state, that having free internet is a plus, it's comical how all the budget hotels offer free WiFi, but the more expensive the hotel, the less likely you are to have internet included. Funny. I will stay here ANY time I am in Austin in the future. I thank you very much for my experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business