“Very Good food and service”
Review of Thai Cuisine

Thai Cuisine
Ranked #436 of 4,026 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I have been to this restaurant on two different occasions (both for lunch) and each time, it was the same great service and food. First time I had the pad thai, then had the chicken/rice,veggies. You also get the small little buffet that has the soup/salad/pot-stickers. The waitresses are always available and respond to you quickly when you need them.

Interior is clean and friendly. Gets very busy at lunch, but the line moves quickly.

Overall, I like this place and would continue to go back as long as they maintain their good service/food.

1  Thank rkgnn

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

We are on business trip. Looking for a hot soup thai food.. and found this place via trip advisor. We tried the food - really like the vegetables soup and the fried rice.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

First time it was cool in Texas and I had to have some curry after deer hunting. This was my first time here so I wasn't aware of portion size. They are huge. I ordered the tom ka and red curry with chicken.

The soup is a meal. The curry bowl is enough for 2-3 people.

Very good seasoning and it tasted just like everything should. Enough to break a sweat.

Large menu, so it would be nice to explore.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed this place. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The food is fresh and the lunch menu had many choices. The buffet is an added bonus that introduced me to fried broccoli and fried sweet potatoes. Yum!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

So..... So.... So.... GOOD! The appetizer/soup/dessert bar on it's own is worth coming here just for. One of the best peanut sauces I have ever had. I wanted to pour it all over everything. Pad Thai was excellent as well. The staff was super friendly and nice. Left here at least 30lbs heavier than when I came in. Very vegetarian friendly restaurant.

Been to Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!