“Best Prime Rib on Sundays”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 3,885 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Northwest Austin
Cross street: Agave Lane
Transit: City bus transit stops within walking distance
Description: Fleming’s Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.
Reviewed 14 November 2016

A lot of places have great steaks grilled at high temperature to perfection but very few places can do Prime Rib that is tender, moist and still med rare. On Sundays Flemings has Prime Rib that is close to perfect. It is easy top 3 in Austin.
Comes with choice of soup or salad and a choice of six sides. We split the wedge salad and had a stuffed baked potato. Plenty of food for two and way too much for one so I brought half home.
Bill the waiter was very friendly and not fussy. Had a bottle of 14 Hands Cab so it was all fairly reasonable. The filet with crab was also excellent.
Dropped in for happy Hour in the bar before our reservation. Very relaxed and a nice dining experience to enjoy.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

To celebrate a special occasion, my fiancée recommended this place, as it was an establishment I hadn’t been yet. This is a place you dress nice for. The interior lights were low, but we were able to see each other perfectly, and the low level was within reason. The ambiance exuded elegance. We each got the petite filet mignon, which was 8 ounces of extremely tend, and the best piece of meat I’ve ever tasted. This was something which didn’t need anything to enhance its taste. My fiancée got the porcini mushroom rub on hers, which she thought made it taste even better. We shared sides of mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, and chipotle mac & cheese, which were enough for to have a complete and filling meal. Other places I’ve been to which had done “sides to share” like this would only provide enough for one person, let alone two. Everything was extremely delicious and top-notch. When I pay more for something, my expectations are similarly raised (and in many cases I’m left unfulfilled). This was a situation where every bite of the meal was worth the price.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Make no mistake. They take steaks seriously here. The cut, the preparation and the presentation. If, like me, you prefer to eat meat only occasionally, save yourself for Flemings. It as expensive as it should be. And the onion rings are a thing to behold. Served with a glass of excellent Italian red...Bliss.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Perfect diner, nice service, lovely filet mignon perfectly cooked, very good wine ... My favorite steack house in Austin !! A 5 stars. ....

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent service, delicious dinner. Our server matched a wonderful wine with each of our dinners, which enhanced the flavors in meal.

Very nice ambiance for special occasions!