“No "breakfast" three days in a row (so far and counting).”

Extended Stay America - Austin - North Central
Ranked #182 of 201 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 12 July 2017

It's a standard ESA. Not so good, not so bad. But what annoys me about this place is that there has been nothing at the breakfast area three days in a row. Breakfast is sparse to begin with when provided. In this particular hotel there has been nothing now (and I mean NOTHING) in the breakfast room for three days in a row. Alerted the front desk on the first day, and no corrective action has been taken. Unacceptable. Also, the internet is so slow that it's unusable.

Room Tip: Go north on 135 about 3 miles and there are many better options.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Although you liked some aspects of our hotel, we are sorry for not living up to your expectations and regret the inconvenience it caused. I have shared your concerns with my entire team in an effort to improve our service and facilities. We hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves on a future date.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Clerk was bothered by my timing, people were everywhere in the parking lot hanging out, I didn't feel safe to park my car in unlit spaces, bathroom water pressure was very low, very bad signal on internet and cutting in and out, BUGS everywhere, people running in the hallways, NO SLEEP.....

Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

Roderick, please accept our sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations. We strive to provide wonderful hospitality to all of our guests, but we obviously let you down. Your feedback is important to us, and we will use it to improve our services going forward. We are truly sorry and hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The restroom was dirt and they didn't have any towels for my stay. The phone was missi g from my room and they told me that they didn't have any more. I had one remote control in the room and they told me that they didn't have any more. I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS LOCATION AGAIN.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

We are disheartened to read about the problems you experienced and please accept our sincerest apology for what transpired. Our management team is taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding accommodations and service.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I encountered exceptionally friendly staff (Maria and the man that preceded her on 7/5). Fast and friendly check in - both went out of their way to help me. My room was very clean (355) and appeared to have been recently remodeled. Everything worked. Unlike most ESAs, this one has a clean and working workout room. Nice wooded environs. WiFi is free, but they do offer an enhanced option for about $4.00 a day. I bought it this time, and did not notice any difference at all from the free version. Save your money. :)

Bottom line - I've stayed at a lot of ESA's in the past. This is the best one I have stayed at - hands down.

One comment - the turn in from the I35 service road can be very dangerous. There is no turn lane...and traffic tends to follow far too closely. Also the vary small shoulder that does exist has deep pot holes. This is nothing to do with ESA.....but just a warning to be very careful.

Room Tip: You have to ask for silverware, plates, etc. They will happily provide it, but you DO have to ask o...
1  Thank Shanghai_Traveller1
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - Austin - North Central and for sharing your feedback. We are delighted to know your visit with us was good and that you were impressed with the service provided by our associates. I will surely share your praises with the staff mentioned in your review. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope you will come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

had made a reservation for 2 nights but left and checked out the following day- somebody was trying to break in thru the window early morning, staff was rude and requests made for an additional towel was not accommodated. Filthy hallway...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback, your comments are alarming and we appreciate you letting us know in this forum. The safety and security of our guests and employees is a top priority. Please know this is an isolated incident and we hope to have you back as our guest so you can have a positive experience from check in to check out and regain your confidence in our hotel and our brand.