Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
US$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$73
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$194
  • Restaurant
InterContinental Stephen F. Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$137
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Staybridge Suites Austin NW(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$100
W Austin(Austin)
US$199
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

US$129
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

AT&T Hotel and Conference Center(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$124
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

All reviewshome away from homegreat roomesalaundrystove
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Clerk was bothered by my timing, people were everywhere in the parking lot hanging out, I didn't feel safe to park my car in unlit spaces, bathroom water pressure was very low, very bad signal on internet and cutting in and out, BUGS everywhere, people running in the hallways, NO SLEEP.....

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Roderick, please accept our sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations. We strive to provide wonderful hospitality to all of our guests, but we obviously let you down. Your feedback is important to us, and we will use it to improve our services going forward. We are truly sorry and hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The restroom was dirt and they didn't have any towels for my stay. The phone was missi g from my room and they told me that they didn't have any more. I had one remote control in the room and they told me that they didn't have any more. I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS LOCATION AGAIN.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

We are disheartened to read about the problems you experienced and please accept our sincerest apology for what transpired. Our management team is taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding accommodations and service.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I encountered exceptionally friendly staff (Maria and the man that preceded her on 7/5). Fast and friendly check in - both went out of their way to help me. My room was very clean (355) and appeared to have been recently remodeled. Everything worked. Unlike most ESAs, this one has a clean and working workout room. Nice wooded environs. WiFi is free, but they do offer an enhanced option for about $4.00 a day. I bought it this time, and did not notice any difference at all from the free version. Save your money. :)

Bottom line - I've stayed at a lot of ESA's in the past. This is the best one I have stayed at - hands down.

One comment - the turn in from the I35 service road can be very dangerous. There is no turn lane...and traffic tends to follow far too closely. Also the vary small shoulder that does exist has deep pot holes. This is nothing to do with ESA.....but just a warning to be very careful.

Room Tip: You have to ask for silverware, plates, etc. They will happily provide it, but you DO have to ask or you won't get any.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Shanghai_Traveller1
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - Austin - North Central and for sharing your feedback. We are delighted to know your visit with us was good and that you were impressed with the service provided by our associates. I will surely share your praises with the staff mentioned in your review. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope you will come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

had made a reservation for 2 nights but left and checked out the following day- somebody was trying to break in thru the window early morning, staff was rude and requests made for an additional towel was not accommodated. Filthy hallway...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback, your comments are alarming and we appreciate you letting us know in this forum. The safety and security of our guests and employees is a top priority. Please know this is an isolated incident and we hope to have you back as our guest so you can have a positive experience from check in to check out and regain your confidence in our hotel and our brand.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is utterly dirty and disgusting. There is only one girl working at the desk checking people and and it took about 40 minutes to check in. There was another girl sitting at the front desk on the phone the entire time while waiting to be checked in talking to what seemed to be a very dissatisfied guest on the phone. She was arguing with the person on the phone which made for a bad first impression. I wondered if anyone even cleaned the room before we stayed in it. The only thing that seemed to have been made was the bed and everything else was a mess. Bathroom was disgusting we were only given two bath towels and called the front desk to get more but was forwarded to an answering service that was not at the hotel and was told that they would forward the message the front desk to bring us the towels. Needless to say they never came. There were hairs and white substances all over the walls of the shower. There were white stains all over the carpet and the room smelled like weed upon entrance. The kitchen was disgusting as well there was absolutely no appliances or anything that worked and they claim to have a fully stocked kitchen, there wasn't even a cup or a plate or any type of silverware. The microwave look like somebody exploded macaroni and cheese all over the place and was not clean at all. We were so ready to leave in the morning and as soon as we got home we took a long hot shower because we couldn't shake the filth that we had endured. Upon checkout I asked for the manager and the front desk associate said that they weren't there and that I needed to call back tomorrow morning. I fully demand some type of refund for having to endure such a filthy situation. It look like there were drug dealers and homeless people staying there. I did not feel safe at all. Please do not waste your money at this place. When I call the hotel tomorrow I fully expect some type of refund. Please train your employees to be more professional and hire extra help if you know you're going to be booked. You should not have just one person handling the front desk. You're Flagship should be taken away.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.