“Amazing pizza. ”

Ranked #239 of 4,066 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Roppolo’s Pizzeria is a true downtown Austin icon, and we’ve been serving up our famous Sicilian style pizza in a historic building on 6th street for over 25 years. Our New York pies are made fresh daily and served by our friendly staff from the window of the St. Charles Building. Our dough is always made in-house every morning and we use only the highest quality ingredients like garlic, basil, and oregano – all without preservatives or additives. Our pizzas are authentic Sicilian with time-perfected recipes and amore (Italian for love!) baked right into the crust. Grab a slice on your lunch break or during a night out on the town -- we’re open 363 days a year from 11AM to 3AM! Roppolo’s Pizzeria also offers gluten-free pizzas, pasta, salads, and more, plus a fantastic beer and wine selection. Allow us to cater your next special event or make you a tailgate-size pizza for the next big game! When you’re craving authentic Sicilian pizza in a friendly atmosphere, pay us a visit at Roppolo’s Pizzeria.
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped and got a piece of pepperoni sausage mushroom pizza. Delicious!! Sooo good!!!
Big slices. Tasty toppings. Seasoned perfectly!!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Went there after attending a concert nearby. The pizza was nice although $5 per slice seems a little bit expensive.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

It's nice to get a fast slice.
Crust is not thin but not thick.
Sauce is basic.
Cheese and meat toppings are okay.

Not a great slice but not bad...It's average.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Staff was very nice. Pizza was very good being from the Chicago area originally I was skeptical...but one of the best! I had veggie and my daughter had pepperoni. Great don't hesitate. Try the Firehouse 4 brew too!

1  Thank kkuhl66
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I'm from the east coast, Delaware, so I've had my share of pizza. I was a little apprehensive about the pizza here but needed something quick after our flight. It was a short walk from the Omni Hotel Downtown so we decided to pick up. The staff there were very nice and remained patient with all of our questions. I ordered the one of many options of veggie pizza, a calzone, and ceaser salad. The value was great for the amount of food we got. I have to say, the pizza was one of the best pizzas I've had. I would definitely recommend!

1  Thank jae S