“Always consistent, always exceptional”

Truluck's Seafood - Austin Downtown
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Seafood - Austin Downtown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 3,972 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: We invite you to escape to Truluck's. A getaway for the senses. Come savor the freshest Crab, direct from our own fisheries. Delight in our fresh-catch seafood menu or select tender, juicy steaks prepared to perfection. Then complement it all with delicious wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I make it to Truluck’s Austin once or twice a year. They hit the mark each and every time. Great music in the bar, excellence ambiance, happy hour until 7, and their staff (especially Eddie at the bar) really know their stuff. Always fun to have Eddie recommend a different wine or Texas bourbon. I highly recommend Garrison, my new favorite bourbon made just outside of Austin. Food is always fantastic. Yes, I drop a hundred dollar bill each time but I find it well worth the investment and always lots of fun!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

The downtown Truluck's is fantastic. Love happy hour with music in the bar area. Wonderful food, superior service and a great martini. Atmosphere is perfect.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have eaten at Truluck's Seafood DT Austin on and off for many years. Always delish , service is good , never disappointed. Lobster and a Salad...yummy...order desert to take home for next day if your full.

1  Thank Terri T
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I took my boyfriend here for his birthday. Service, food, atmosphere, were all amazing. This was by far the best birthday present I could of given him.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We love Truluck's. The food is consistently delicious. The service perfect. But we did miss the intimacy that Truluck's had before the remodel. It was a little too noisy for us to hear our son. I was told by a friend later that there is still an older section which can be reserved which has the quietness we would have liked to enjoy our food and our companion.