“Our favorite sushi spot!”

Umi Sushi Bar and Grill
Ranked #752 of 4,188 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Good place to enjoy quality sushi. Staff is good. Their pineapple sake is on point! They have 2 times for happy hour which includes rolls at half price if your conscientious of budgeting.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Awesome! This place has wonderful balances of flavors, fresh fish and excellently prepared. I go here whenever I can! Soooo good. Everything I have tried has been delicious.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Waitresses excellent.

Kind of spendy. Service so slow I had to cancel my desert. Lack of staff clearly.

Food good.

Management needs to improve or this place is going out of business.

I'm not going back again, which is a pity as I used to like it.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Love, love, love Umi. Great happy hour specials. The "Hot Roll" is delicious! You can sit in the dining area for a quiet, romantic experience or in the bar area to watch football and enjoy happy hour.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Make sure to make a reservation and while waiting outside order the edamae and the peppers. They are not hot and have an amazing dipping sauce. This restaurant is an amazing discovery with unique rolls, Asian infused unique dishes and fresh ingredients. I would say this is an expensive restaurant but well worth it and the experience is memorable. I can't remember the items I ordered as they had unique names but everything was fantastic, even the dessert. This is a place worth getting the dessert everything is made in house. Enjoy