“Dinner with friends ”

Manuel's Great Hills
Reserve with OpenTable
Manuel's Great Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #264 of 3,994 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: For more than 30 years Manuel's has thrived in Austin, Texas, delighting local residents, politicos, musicians, students, and our favorite grandmothers. From the farm to the sea, we harvest local and natural ingredients to create food that is infused with a deep collection of flavors, and steeped in tradition. From our award-winning mole to our famous margaritas, we aspire to transport our guests to a place of timeless satisfaction.
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I like Mexican food so it was all good. The menu offered a lot to choose from so it took a while to make my selection. It was better than I expected so I was happy. We had a large group and they seated us quickly. It was noisy inside because it was crowded which shows it a favorite for the locals. That's a good sign.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I'm from out of town where we have good Mexican food. This was outstanding! The chicken and pork tacos and salsa were all very very good! I recommend this place and will certainly be back.
Rm

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Skinny watermelon Marquita was wonderful . Bartender was friendly and fun. Informative on the drinks. Ordered food at the bar. Enjoyed the food as it wasn't your typical Tex/Mex. great place for a Friday after work.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Enchiladas verdes filled with spinach and some onions were delicious at lunch. Comes with chips/salsa, rice and black beans for $12.
Excellent and we sat outside on the patio, nice breeze, beautiful oak trees.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic traditional dishes with great service. My favorite items are the steak fajitas and the chicken flautas.