“Not as good as previous stops”

Korea House Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Ranked #637 of 4,046 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Northwest Austin
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I always like the Korean Dosot (sp??) Bab Bim Bap (the one in the hot bowl. Although the food was OK I thought they are getting a little skimpy on the little dishes of condiments, certainly would have liked more kimchi and spicy veggies. My wife likes this place so we get here ocassionally. I think there are better Korean restaurants in Austin so this is just an average stop. Nothing really bad but nothing that makes me want to stop here often.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Decor is in much need of repair (flooring, chairs, tables). Floors were filthy. Dinnerware reminds me of 1950's cafeteria. Food was less than favorable or enjoyable. None could finish their meal.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We have enjoyed eating tasty Korean beef and chicken, plus other meat items on other trips. All the yummy extras they bring are delightful and tasty. We also tried a tofu and mushroom soup that was delicious!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

We have been there several times and the food is always great. Whether you get sushi or traditional fare it's all prepared well with fresh ingredients. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Staff not very friendly but efficient, nice Korean food. It was a good surprise in Texas. The sides where adapted for locals the had beans and jalapeño.