“Great Koean”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Northwest Austin
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious. We try Korean and Japanese fare all over Austin in a search for what will fill the stomach best. Korea House did well...the sushi chef was friendly and treated us to some temaki and some sashimi while we were simply ordering. Just amazing. The Bibimbop my wife had was tasty while I had the pork bulogi and we also sampled a spicy yellowltail roll and some escolar and tako. All really generous portions, and fresh. We'll be back, but I pray soju wull be available next time. Sake and Japanese beers are great...but I was really craving Soju and have to knock a star off for that oversight.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

It's an authentic Korean restaurant where you get to cook your own food right on the grill on your table. We have tried octopus, chicken, duck, etc and they came out delicious. We enjoyed the side items as well.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Excellent korean restaurant, really aunthentic food. We were a group of colleagues and we enjoy a korean bbq, which was fantastic. Also the sides were tasty. Recommended!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I highly enjoyed my yukejang. The service was amazing and the soup was delicious. I recommend this place for good Korean food. The atmosphere is nice with a great view.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

I always like the Korean Dosot (sp??) Bab Bim Bap (the one in the hot bowl. Although the food was OK I thought they are getting a little skimpy on the little dishes of condiments, certainly would have liked more kimchi and spicy veggies. My wife likes this place so we get here ocassionally. I think there are better Korean restaurants in Austin so this is just an average stop. Nothing really bad but nothing that makes me want to stop here often.