“Standard Korean menu”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Northwest Austin
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Standard menu, staff less bi-lingual than other Korean restaurants and always seem understaffed. The Sushi chef always seems pleasant.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

In over 25 years of living in Austin, I cannot explain why I do not go to Korea House more often???
We went last night and had a FEAST!
Shared the sweet potato noodles with seafood, the sashimi rice bowl, and a futo maki roll! Took an extra futomaki home for breakfast. I love the little sides! The potatoes are the BEST! Great service, great family, couples, singles place. Great food!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious. We try Korean and Japanese fare all over Austin in a search for what will fill the stomach best. Korea House did well...the sushi chef was friendly and treated us to some temaki and some sashimi while we were simply ordering. Just amazing. The Bibimbop my wife had was tasty while I had the pork bulogi and we also sampled a spicy yellowltail roll and some escolar and tako. All really generous portions, and fresh. We'll be back, but I pray soju wull be available next time. Sake and Japanese beers are great...but I was really craving Soju and have to knock a star off for that oversight.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

It's an authentic Korean restaurant where you get to cook your own food right on the grill on your table. We have tried octopus, chicken, duck, etc and they came out delicious. We enjoyed the side items as well.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Excellent korean restaurant, really aunthentic food. We were a group of colleagues and we enjoy a korean bbq, which was fantastic. Also the sides were tasty. Recommended!