All reviews decent breakfast front desk staff stayed here hie printer beds lobby
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Room was clean and bed was comfortable. It is located inside a shopping center, and the entrance isn’t very well marked. Front desk was courteous, and rooms had fridge and microwave. The complimentary breakfast was pretty much what you’d expect, entirely edible but nothing that great. Overall, a good stay and I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Ok Let me start off by being fair the young lady who checked me in was extremely nice and had great customer service. Housekeeping had nice people also, However in the middle of the night I needed to print something important out so I went downstairs. The printer wouldn’t work. I told the gentleman at the front desk. He simply said should be didn’t get up or offer any help. He just sat there as if whatever was on his computer was more important than customer service. To make a long story short I didn’t get my paperwork printed and I’m pretty sure the the holiday inn has more than one printer or people could simply get off there buttocks and see what is wrong with the one in the lobby. It was not busy. Nobody was checking in. I don’t get it ?

Room tip: Overall it is a good hotel to stay at
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2018

My husband and I stayed here for 3 days recently while visiting our kids in the Anderson Mill area. This is a great location for that purpose, but it is a ways from downtown Austin. We got a great rate and were happily surprised by the comfort, accommodations and size of our room. The bed was amazing! I don't think I've been as comfortable in a hotel room bed in quite awhile.

Breakfast was so-so, but it was free, so no complaining there! Service was exceptional and we loved having free parking, free internet and free breakfast. I'm sure we'll be back!

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the highway. It was a little loud at night.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The hotel had everything needed for a comfortable business stay. Good wifi/workstation. Comfy beds, and lots of choices for breakfast. The staff was friendly both at check in and during breakfast. I regret I did not get to use the pool since it looked quite inviting when I took a peek. Maybe next time. I'll be back!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank alomsastnx
Reviewed 24 December 2017

We were very satisfied with our visit Hotel and the rooms were clean and the facility was quite clean. I really enjoyed the breakfast and on the Sunday that we checked out. The associate at breakfast was super nice and friendly. I do recall her name is Ms Cheryl. She was a pleasure to talk too. On the other note the front desk staff was very unprofessional and seemed the young girl was always on her phone. I can not recall her by name because I never saw a name tag. I know many of my friends have stayed at this location and it has always been a good experience for them. Other than the front desk associate our stay was fantastic.. Please pat Ms Cheryl on the back for such great service she provided for my family..

Date of stay: December 2017