Book In Advance

Ways to Experience The Escape Game Austin
from US$36.62
More Info
3,787 results
All reviews prison break gold rush game guide heist room great game team building seconds to spare great fun a lot of fun an absolute blast fun experience clues classified playground wilson teamwork props
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the most fun here and will definitely be going again. It was my birthday and they were so nice that they gave me a card that all the employees signed!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great time. We would highly recommend for a group.

We booked a future visit already.

Rooms were clean and we felt safe playing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did “The Heist” , and honestly this was by far the funnest thing I’ve done since Covid started. Definitely gonna make it a monthly thing :))

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the staff, to the puzzles, to the story-lines, The Escape Game Austin was impressive. I've done escape rooms at 4 different places now and the two I did at Escape Game Austin were arguably the best.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had such a great time playing these two games! There was no shaming in asking for hints or limitations on how many hints we could ask for. Prison Break was certainly more difficult with just the two of us, but the game manager gave us an extra few minutes in order to finish out the game. We can't wait to go back!