“Yummy food truck cupcakes”
Review of Hey Cupcake

Hey Cupcake
Ranked #2 of 53 Bakeries in Austin
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: South Austin
Reviewed 10 December 2017

We stopped here for dessert after a birthday dinner and were pleased by the selection but disappointed that they were out of carrot cake cupcakes. The other selections were quite good, however, so we still ate well.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This was a hit with my out of town guests, especially the kids! My cupcake was very moist and would definitely order again. Double dose is the best!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

So I finally made it to this cupcake joint. I think I had really big expectations because I’ve heard it’s great. Well. The flavour selection was boring. The two I got were mediocre. The icing tasted like there’s animal shortening used instead of more of a buttercream. I had the pumpkin cupcake but the texture was very very mushy. I just think at this point the cupcake thing has been around for so long there has to be some creativity with flavours and really great execution.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Cute, retro trailer that serves cupcakes! I really adored the ambiance and retro patio furniture for patrons. Will visit again!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I’ve never had giant, delicious cupcakes like these! Loved the
Pink frosting! My favorite cupcake was the vanilla with chocolate frosting. The trailer is so cute!

Been to Hey Cupcake? Share your experiences!