“Just as Good as the Portland Location :-)”
Review of Voodoo Doughnuts

Voodoo Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 53 Bakeries in Austin
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Man I love the Austin location as much as the Portland one. I have to laugh at the inference that there are any donuts in NY that rival Voodoo. Names, Addresses?? If you say Cronut you will be shot!! Just kidding of course but I've been to lots of donut places, and I find it hilarious that New Yorker's always think that "there's a place in NY that's better than this" Get ova it New Yorkers!! I tripled down this time with the classic cake sprinkles, the Marshall Mathers and a delectible Koo koo for Coco Puffs version that totally took me back to my childhood. Frankly, I'm glad there isn't one of these where I live I definitely couldn't resist these on a day-to-day basis. Yeah sure the wait can be long but heck, mid week sometimes, theres none at all and its pales to how long you wait for Franklin BBQ!! Just Sayin' :-)

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday morning about 9. Found free metered parking on a side street. It wasn’t crowded at all. Just a short line. The Portland Cream doughnut was excellent and the eclectic decor has a classic 6th Street Austin vibe. I wouldn’t feel safe there later in the day, but it was a fun morning activity.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Voodoo Doughnuts is a yummy experience. All sorts of folks walk into this place, and all sorts of folks work at this place. Makes for an interesting place. The doughnuts are really good, mainly if you like the iced variety.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Delightfully delicious donuts and atmosphere to match. Right downtown and worth a quick walk if you are there on business.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I had sworn off doughnuts decades ago... the carbs, the calories, the counting... Then, this friend took me to Voodoo Doughnuts.
Yes, friend. I had no idea what I’d been missing! Each bite is a mouthful of heavenly decadence. And, you don’t have to be rich to relish the rich taste of their delectable creations.
The flavor concoctions took me back to my grandmother’s favorite saying, “Life is short, eat dessert first!”