“Good atmosphere, great wings”
Review of Northside 10

Northside 10
Ranked #96 of 835 Restaurants in Alexandria
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Had a few pints here, as it's in our neighborhood. Shared some wings, which were excellent. Nice atmosphere, friendly service, worth a try.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I was a little hungry and decided to try "The Virginian" burger....it has a bunch of stuff on it along with what tastes like Virginia ham and barbeque sauce.
It's hard to find a place that will cook a burger rare and they did and when this thing came out, it made the bun look so small although the bun was already larger than regular size.
The burger was terrific and boy it was so juicy my napkin was soaked and every piece of that burger was just great.
The selection of wines by the glass were excellent and my zinfandel complimented that burger.....I'm coming back!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Great food, very friendly service! It's relaxed and inviting. There are plenty of TVs in the bar, or you can grab a table inside or out. The food varies from burgers and sandwiches to salads and entrees. I am a big fan of the blackened fish salad. It's light and delicious -- with a little bit of spice and sweet. Northside 10 has a good wine and beer list -- with lots of local craft brews! The only downside -- the smokers that often hang around outside the front door, it makes for an unpleasant exit and entry.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Excellent, small neighborhood restaurant. Dine inside or out. We ate outside twice. We had salad entries, sandwiches, wine, and beer. Choices are okay but limited. Service was friendly and reasonable. Prices in line with value. Some off-street parking available. Patrons were a mix of couples, groups, and families. As I said, a nice neighborhood restaurant.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Northside 10 is a new, trendy restaurant on the north side of Alexandria, VA. It is a "sister-restaurant" of the famous Southside restaurant. We have been to Northside 10 several times since its opening in January 2017, and the food has been great. My husband regularly orders "the Pulled chicken salad" - very tasty and healthy. I highly recommend "the Parmesan flounder". Fabulous!