Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$79
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$77
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$77
US$70
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$104
US$86
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$98
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$88
US$79
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$92
US$80
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Inn of Rosslyn(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$86
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$91
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

1,123 results
All reviewspentagon citytwo bedroom suitefull kitchenmetro stationmile radiusmon wedfree breakfastwithin walking distancegrocery storepool and hot tubsocial hourmake your own wafflesdc areatwo blocksthe air force memorialfree shuttlefront desk staff
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

One of the most clean rooms I have had during family travels. Large room with fully equipped kitchen, quiet hotel even though it’s next to a highway and our room was close to the elevator. The breakfast was generous as expected by the brand and the staff nice and helpful. Nothing negative.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Maria F
Rick S, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Maria F,

Thank you for your comments about our hotels cleanliness, accommodations, breakfast and the staff service. We are happy to have provided you and your family a great experience during your travels. Please come see us again.

Thanks,

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Over the years, we've stayed at this hotel about a dozen times, We love the location (q quick walk to a major mall, several restaurants, the Metro, a Harris Teeter grocery, and a new Whole Foods), the rooms and the views. But most of all, we really like the staff. I've never met someone working there who wasn't friendly and helpful. Almost always, the person who checked you in will acknowledge you every time you come back to the hotel.

Recognizing this is a pretty singular experience to share in an Tripadvisor review, I'm doing so because it illustrates the level of service, and I'd be remiss if I didn't specifically mention two staff members who made this particular stay special, Angie and Raymond.

For this visit, I had requested a room in specific location, since we love the view. Nothing in that category was available when we checked in, but Angie took the time to personally take me to another room to see if that would be okay. We decided to wait for our original requested room, so Angie called housekeeping to get a room in our requested location ready, and while we were waiting, she brought us a cold drink, kept us informed about the room readiness, and continually checked on us to make sure we were comfortable...and this was only for a few minutes wait.

As we exited the elevator after looking at the alternative room, Raymond happened be in the lobby. Although it has been a few years since our last stay, he immediately recognized me, greeted me warmly, and made me feel very, very welcome. This is a busy hotel. Raymond must see a hundred people a week, and yet, he remembered a guest from pretty long ago, and greeted that guest as a valued customer and old friend. I'm sure I'm not the only guest he's treated this way over the years. Just exceptional customer service and hospitality skills.

Because of a number of factors, but especially because of the staff, we're already looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a great view of the DC skyline.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crango
Rick S, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

crango,

What a fantastic review of our hotel and your experience with Angie and Raymond. Its always great to hear about the times our associates make our guests feel welcomed and appreciated. Our goal is to make you feel at home each time you stay with us, no matter if its every week or every few years. I too am impressed that Raymond remembered you after all these years, but not surprised as he genuinely makes lasting connections with each of his guests. We will make sure that both Angie and Raymond are recognized and share your story with each member of our team. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We booked two connecting rooms on a Saturday night. We checked in at 4 pm and one of the rooms was ready but the other was not although check in is at 3 pm. As we arrive at the lobby we see three police officers walking around and a security guard next to the front desk attendant. As soon as we check in we were given a form to sign that states that no parties allowed, there will be a fee if you cause disturbances and you may be evicted without notice. I am sorry but this is not a way to welcome guests. You also receive bracelets for kids to use in the pool so that you don't exceed the number allowed per room (if your room accommodates 4 you'll get 3 bracelets because one adult needs to supervise the kids).

You have to go to the front desk to enter the exit the building and I had this uncomfortable feeling that I am being watched and monitored. I am guessing that someone had some wild party at some point, but why punish other guests?

We are a family of 5. We stayed in the hotel a few years ago in a 2 bedroom suite and thought that it was too small. This time we got 2 connecting rooms and it gives you more space though you pay more. Note that if you want connecting rooms you cannot book two double rooms, you can only get a king and a double room.

Tip: bring your own shampoo and conditioner if you don't want to use the shared bottles. I know that it is a new thing with Marriotts and I hope that enough people complain that they stop this, it is not sanitary.

Breakfast is served until 10 am on Sundays. When we went downstairs there was no room to sit so we went back down a few minutes after 10 and all they had was coffee.

Large rooms, kitchen in the room, free breakfast but don't stay on a Saturday night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Rick S, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

VioletPurpl,

Thank you for staying with us this past weekend and for being an elite Gold Marriott rewards member. I am very sorry to hear things did not turn out as well as we would have hoped. It is true that over the years guests have booked with us only to throw a party in their suite and this obviously causes disruption to other guests looking to have a restful stay. We started the no party policy to ensure guests like yourself are able to enjoy their time with family in the hotel, without concern, and it has been mostly positive since rolling out.

Thank you also for your feedback on our recent change as a company from individual shampoo and conditioner bottles, to the larger dispensers in the shower. This sustainability initiative will eliminate 34.5 million bottles per year, accounting for 375,000 pounds of plastic. We will continue to share comments like yours to see if over time a change is necessary.

I'd welcome the opportunity to speak to you further about your stay. If you are open to this, please give me a call at 703-413-6580.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

The facility and staff at the Residence Pentagon City were superb. I was there with my family for a week. Shuttle service from the hotel and nearby locations was a plus. Information was kindly dispersed and the staff eager to assist. A special warm applause to Jackie, Bielka, Raymond, Gladys, Edgar, Taylor and Jelaka. And there were others that I did not get names of, but they all made my stay very enjoyable. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Rick S, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

glmcduff1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review of our hotel. I'll make sure that we share your applause with all of the associates you make mention of here, as well as the rest of the team. We hope to see ypu again.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Right next to the Pentagon, with significant guest turnover throughout the year, this property is still fresh, clean, and well-presented. While a typical Residence Inn property in terms of amenities and rooms, the fit and finish remains excellent, the desk staff friendly and helpful, and various evening events - such as cocktails and light supper - make it a delightful place to stay.

My bias remains towards business convenience, great internet, late check out options, meeting space, and dining options downstairs when I don't have time to stock my Residence Inn kitchen the way I should (I've never tried their grocery service). In my terms, perfect place to stay because I was well rested, could get done what I needed, get prompt laundry service, and the like.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Rick S, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Scott K,

Thank you for posting your 5 star review and commenting on the things that make the difference for you when traveling. Great to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary evening Mix event and that the staff was helpful and friendly. Should business or pleasure bring you back to the area, we hope to be your first choice for lodging.