1. There's no elevators available in this hotel.
2. There are no porters or valet service available to carry the baggage around too!
3. No complimentary breakfast- there is a Diner in the property which charges $2 for a 16oz water bottle.
4. The bathrooms are small and there was a dead cockroach in the floor for two days we stayed.
I've been to at least 20 different Best Western hotels across the nation and this tops the worst list hands down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just minutes away from some of the United States’ most iconic historical sites, Red Lion Hotel Rosslyn/Iwo Jima is the best place to spend your next trip to Arlington, Virginia. Our 141 rooms are stocked with all the amenities and features needed for a relaxing stay, including an indoor swimming pool and high-speed wireless internet access. Those here on business can expect the thoughtful touches that make our Arlington hotel perfect for corporate travelers. Equipped with an on-site business center and meeting facilities able to accommodate up to 75 people, our Red Lion Hotel is the ideal venue for your corporate or social gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Lion Hotel Rosslyn Iwo Jima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rosslyn/Iwo Jima Hotel Arlington
- Best Western Iwo Jima
- Quality Inn Iwo Jima
- Best Western Arlington
- Arlington Best Western