1,703 results
All reviews free parking ledo's pizza arlington cemetery metro station minute walk microwave and fridge walking distance indoor pool dc area place to sleep an older hotel flat screen tv close proximity room was clean and comfortable coffee maker easy access convenient location
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I had read reviews that stated that this hotel is dated and it is. The location is very good, right across the bridge from DC. It has no breakfast, and the facilities are in dire need of updating. That being said, it has free parking, which is a huge plus, and a short Uber ride from DC.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Manager104, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Rosslyn Iwo Jima, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Hello,

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Rosslyn Iwo Jima and for taking the time to share your feedback with us and the Tripadvisor community.

I appreciate your feedback about our hotel.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My family and I decided to take a last minute trip to go see Arlington National Cemetery and the monuments in Washington. I found this hotel and it had a great price as well as decent ratings. I am not familiar with Washington DC at all but the location of this hotel was perfect.

Room Tip: If you get a room that faces Fairfax Ave you will hear the traffic at night but it's not horrible.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Manager104, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Rosslyn Iwo Jima, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great time. Motel was in walking distance to metro station. We had a car but you would not need it . Tomb of the unknown soilder was very moving. If you go check out all the museums. They are all free

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We would recommend this hotel to our friends and family. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel was clean. It is very convenient to the metro station. There is a restaurant in the same parking lot that had decent food for a decent price.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Items were missing from my troom. I had to call several times for the situation to be addressed and no one was concerned at all. I filled out a report that I am sure ended up ina drawer. No one cared whatsoever.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Manager104, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Rosslyn Iwo Jima, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Hello,

In order to better assist you please contact our Guest Services Manager Charles. He can be reached at bw.rosslyn@ahihotels.com

An incident would have had to be filled out and you would have needed to contact the local police to file a report as well.