All reviews free parking metro station yogurt dc area free breakfast choice hotels within walking distance fridge and microwave stay there again rooms are clean minute walk hot items convenient location we've stayed room was large the breakfast area easy access
Reviewed 30 January 2015

Convenient location just minutes to DC, Arlington area, etc. but not as expensive as the downtown options. The free parking and free breakfast are an extra bonus. The hotel is older and shows some age but still clean & acceptable (although nothing fancy). The room was basic and did have some sound intrusion from the hallway. In room WiFi was slow when it worked (not often). The staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating. The breakfast included hot foods such as sausage & eggs as well as typical continental fare. But it was well-stocked and kept clean & fresh. Overall, a good hotel at a decent price.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
5  Thank Shawn P
Reviewed 16 January 2015

This Comfort Inn is in need of some updating. That said, it was clean and that is what I value most. Prices are reasonable. Location is great, close to the Ballston subway station. Parking is free and you can have covered or uncovered. They also have a van that will transport you to the Ballston station if you would like. The breakfast area is a bit small. My biggest complaint was the exercise room. You have to go to the parking garage level, walk across the entrance and use your key card to get in. So the exercise room is actually a separate room in the garage. When I got there one day, my key card did not work. When I tried to get back into the elevator entrance, of course my key did not work there either so I had to walk up the ramp, out of the garage, across the parking lot and back to the lobby. A bit inconvenient so be forewarned. I will, however, most likely return because it is convenient for my needs, clean and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank susieQ304
Reviewed 8 December 2014

Great location for a hotel. Close to tourist attractions but just far enough to get a restful night. Hotel was clean, comfortable and spacious. Staff were very congenial and very volunteering with advice on things to see and do (or eliminate from list).WiFi was available Our room as the back so it was very quiet.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are a lot quieter with a fairly busy road at the front.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank popeye60
Raveen A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Ballston, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Raveen Arora
Comfort Inn Arlington at Ballston

Reviewed 6 December 2014

The hotel location is very good with the Ballston-MU station nearby and right near I-66 for easy access. Although the hotel offers free rides to the station, it was just as easy to walk to the station (about 5 blocks/10 minutes).

The room overlooked the inner courtyard/parking lot and it was very quiet, and the general maintenance of the room is pretty good and we did not have any trouble with anything.

We would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank opus77044

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Raveen Arora
Comfort Inn Arlington at Ballston
703-247-3399

Reviewed 30 November 2014

This is the place we stay when we visit DC. It is very close to a metro stop (10 minute walk or they have a shuttle). Clean room, great breakfast, good service. Rates are very good, and parking is not charged extra.

Room Tip: I have stayed in many part of the hotel, they are all OK
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lester A
Raveen A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Ballston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your views regarding your recent stay with us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind regards,