All reviews pentagon city metro station shuttle service free breakfast free parking shuttle ride on site restaurant beds were comfortable washington dc bagels every half hour would stay here again short drive fridge and microwave staff was very friendly and helpful the hotel offers the hotel is clean
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Stayed one night on 1 NOV 2017. Our original room was under repair, so Carl hooked us up with a VERY nice suite for the same price. Many thanks to Carl for making us very happy, very quickly. Had to leave early the next day, so I did not use the free breakfast nor the free airport shuttle service. This will be my go-to hotel when catching an early morning flight out of Reagan National.

Room Tip: Price was very good (for being in a major city). They offer a free airport shuttle, but I took a taxi to the airport cost about $17.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The only issue I had with this hotel was that it needed remodeling but everything else more than made up for that. Our room was very clean and comfortable, nice linens, the breakfast was great and we utilized your shuttle to the Metro for 5 days. We also had dinner at the on site restaurant (I forgot the name of it) and it was one of the best steak dinners we've ever had and extremely reasonable. My sister and I were both very impressed with everyone on your staff. All were smiling and friendly and we've never seen a staff working so hard to make sure everything was right 24/7. Nothing within walking distance but you can get anything at the mall attached to the Metro station.

Room Tip: Request an upper floor if you want a frig/micro.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank travelinsis
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We flew from California to visit a friend in Warrenton, VA. We were in the area for one night only. This hotel was very convenient for access to the highway as well as the airport. The breakfast was nice, and the hotel staff were very accommodating. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean and reasonably priced. My wife and I arrived Sept 20th in the afternoon. Staff is friendly. Free shuttle bus to/from Pentagon City was always an adventure depending who was driving. The free breakfast offered a good variety of choices eggs were fresh great coffee. The breakfast room is where they serve dinner in the evening it is not bad choices are limited. Like others have said there are no other places to eat in walking distance but several good restaurants are less than 10 miles away also several places will deliver to the hotel for eat in.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick M
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Nothing to complain about. This hotel might be out of the way but you have a shuttle to pentagon city mall and you can catch the subway into Washington DC. Beds are so comfy. Super handy you can do laundry their too. Restaurant meals were fairly good. And if you need to catch a cab from Washington DC back (when the shuttle isn’t running after hrs) your looking at around $10 from pentagon mall.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family