Residence Inn Arlington Ballston
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$93
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$104
US$82
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$113
US$104
ClarionHotels
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$72
US$68
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Key Bridge Marriott(Arlington)
US$93
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$122
US$99
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$82
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$66
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

All reviewsfire pitsuper pollofull kitchenone bedroom suitefree breakfastharris teeter grocery storelong staysmall kitchenballston areaoatmealminute walksocial hourmon wedballston metro stationfew blocksnice propertywe've stayed
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Ideal location near the Metro and if you have a car, OK parking costs compared to the Mall area. (plus, you shouldn't take the car into the Mall anyhow, use the Metro). Huge rooms and a very convenient kitchenette so you can fully take care of all your needs. OK breakfast. Super friendly staff. I would go here again if returning on a similar trip to DC. The only drawback was that the utensils, glasses and plates in the kitchen were not clean.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I wish there were better restaurants in the area or at least ones that served during the day. I arrived at 2:30 and not having lunch was very hungry. I was directed to several restaurants in the area but all were closed until dinner service at 5:30. I don't do fast food type places so I was out of luck until then.

I was lucky enough to score an upgrade to a room facing DC. I would request this side of the building, as the view is very nice

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I liked my stay at this hotel, however, there wasn't ample space in the parking lot and my late arrival did not help my situation. Parking on the street wasn't so bad but I had to be up by 8:30 to move it. I did like my room (216) which has an awesome layout. It is near the gym though so if you are a light sleeper the treadmill will keep you up if someone wants to go for a late run. The party I was travelling with was in room (309) and it wasn't as nice and for some reason it seemed a bit more cramped. The breakfast offerings are NOT terrible with fresh fruit, cereals, oatmeal, some veg and waffles. There are several decent eateries in the surrounding areas and many deliver. The metro is about 4 blocks away there is a pharmacy and a Mall in walking distance. The pool is small for the size of the hotel but decent and there is a life guard. There are adequate machines and two workout spaces for the gym.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JNUBI
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed at this Residence Inn December and March. The rooms are modern and well appointed. Traveling with family can be a hassle, but the living spaces are not only designed nicely and clean, but conveniences like in-room Netflix go a long way. In addition, everyone at the front desk (including the managers) were especially nice and accommodating. The breakfast buffet every morning is a nice addition too, and there are plenty of good restaurants nearby. I will be recommending this hotel to family, friends, and colleagues.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Michael G, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington Ballston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words Corey S. and we hare happy that the new in room entertainment system was a hit with you and your family. We look forward to hosting you, your family and colleagues in the future and I can guarantee they will receive the same level of service and accommodations that you were so pleased with. Thanks again!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We just stayed one night here after cancelling at another hotel where the air smelled of stale cigarettes. So I was relieved that this one, though just a little more expensive, is bright and clean and smells normal and clean! There is security in the elevators, with swiping to get to the floors.
Comfortable bed, nice kitchen with sitting area, clean bathroom, bright lighting. Friendly staff. We didn't stop for breakfast but it looked cheerful and like what you would expect.
Our only complaint was that the shower doesn't provide enough of a volume of water to make the shower feel satisfying -- and I say this as someone used to conserving water. But it wasn't a deal-breaker.
I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We chose a room on an upper floor to escape street noise -- the area is very busy.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leila M. L
Michael G, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington Ballston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass on your comments regarding the shower to our engineering team so we can ensure it does not happen again.

Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!