“Great steak and pretty good service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #220 of 941 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 10 November 2016

For a chain I really like this place. You know what ever you order is going to be good and consistent. I always get the filet which is always cooked to my perfection! We ordered a bloomin onion which is always really good as well. You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

We were having a send off after a weekend wedding. Even though this was a chain restaurant the food was good and the server was excellent serving the 6 of us. One surprise was an Australian theme with no draft Fosters?? Something to do with the keg system. We had the usual fare steaks, fish and blooming onion. All in all a fun night

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I hate to do this. I really really like outback steakhouses...but the quality here is below average. Tonight I ordered the NY strip with broccoli and mashed potatoes. This is not worth the price. The whole presentation was not desirable. The steak was so so. The broccoli was wilted and just looked sad. The mashed potatoes just didn't look fresh. The one plus I give this franchise is the service. I always have gotten great service but I'm finished. This was the 3rd time recently that I felt like quality is down.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Our food should always be fresh and delicious, and We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Arlington, VA". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I had a delightful meal. The pork porterhouse was tasty and mash potatoes complimented each other wonderfully

Reviewed 18 August 2016

My 3 sisters and I visited this restaurant believing we would have tender steaks and good service. The steaks were so cooked to a crust and so tough We had to cut and tear our steaks into small pieces to eat them. I did tell the server, Gregory, and he offers to get us another steak after we were nearly done with this meal. We declined because it wasn't something I wanted ton repeat. I was quite disappointed because it should have been a great meal. It certainly cost enough.