All reviews amuse restaurant floor lobby key bridge front desk fourth floor room service the rosslyn metro station across the bridge self park potomac river upgraded to a suite hotel restaurant dc area hotel guests hotel is beautiful parking garage is business trip
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived quite late but was greeted with very friendly help at the front desk. The gentleman there offered us free breakfast at the restaurant as an SPG gold perk which was an unexpected and greatly appreciated.

I didn't get to spend as much time here as I would have liked but everything was perfect including the room and location right across the river from DC.

I look forward to staying here again soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2018

First, the plus side:

If you're traveling around DC by metro, this hotel is conveniently located just a short walk from the Rosslyn Metro Station.

The rooms are nice, quiet, clean, and the bed is comfy. The free Wi-Fi works great. The staff members I interacted with were all very polite and lovely.

The not-so-good things:

No in-room coffee service. (I've stayed at 3 Le Meridien properties in Europe and they all had in-room coffee and tea, so it's puzzling that one in the US doesn't.) Instead, there is a coupon in the room for ONE coffee at the Latitude Bar (per stay, not per night).

Politics junkies will suffer withdrawal because MSNBC isn't one of the channels on the in-room TV. Lots of channels, but none of the ones I watch and I only have basic cable at home.

My room was cold. I set the thermostat for heat and dialed it up to 71F. Never got above 67 or 68. I discovered on the morning I was leaving that all the warm air was being blown into the space between the heavy drapes and the windows, not INTO the room itself. This would be an easy fix.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
lmdshotel, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Leon W,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your experience during your visit with us. We thank you for your kind words regarding our team members, location, cleanliness, and Wi-Fi, but it is disappointing to learn that your experience with us did not exceed your expectations. I have shared your notes regarding your experience with our team as we strive to ensure all of our guests receive the best experience in the Washington D.C. area. We hope that your experience does not deter you from visiting us again and allowing us the opportunity to provide a the Le Meridien Arlington experience that we are accustomed to providing.

All The Best,

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Arrived at hotel, valeted the car. It was always accessible when we needed it. Hotel is in a business type district. For us, it was ok, because it was in walking distance to the restaurant the group was meeting on Fri. night and to the venue we were going on Sat. night. It was near Falls Church where we had to be on Fri. and Sat. Nice lobby to sit in.
Had gotten the family rate, which was good. Room was ok. Bathroom was not good. Nowhere to put down toiletries or anything, hot water in the shower was luke warm at best. They need to redesign.
Luckily when we arrived there was a refrigerator in the hall, so the bellhop put it in our room. Think it is weird that they have a space but it wasn't initially there.
Asked for wake-up call on Sun. (clock change) and it came a half hour too late.
I did get free Wi-Fi since I am a Starwood member.
Overall it was ok.

Room Tip: Unless you need to be in this location, I probably would stay closer to the sites (even if more expensive).
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
lmdshotel, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hello Gail A,

Thank you for your providing feedback regarding your experience with us. It is disappointing to hear that we were not able to exceed your expectations during your visit with us. Our goal is to exceed all of our guests expectations and we were not successful during your visit. I have shared your feedback with our team in hopes of learning from your feedback to provide all of our guests with the best Le Meridien experience. We do hope to have another opportunity to provide you with our best service and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Quite an awkward hotel. From checking in to the restaurants. From a staff perspective on service it was sloppy and inconsistent. But no hot water in room 1203 was not a great way to start the day. On the plus side the bed was very comfortable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
lmdshotel, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear David,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback regarding your experience. We pride ourselves iin providing our guests consistent and professional service and apologize that we missed the mark during your recent visit in this area and your experience with the lack of hot water in your guestroom. I have shared your feedback with our team in efforts to prevent issues such as yours from occurring again with any of our guests. We hope this does not deter you from visiting us again upon your future travels to the Washington DC area and hope that we can earn your opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We reserved quite a few rooms and had a dinner celebration after his service. Though the staff were friendly, they were not very easy to work with.
The rooms were nice and clean, but definitely geared towards the business traveler and not families with children.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family