Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$93
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$86
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$88
US$79
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$81
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Arlington Rosslyn(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Inn of Rosslyn(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$89
US$80
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Key Bridge Marriott(Arlington)
US$93
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$119
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$80
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

All reviewsamuse restaurantfloor lobbykey bridgefront deskfourth floorroom servicethe rosslyn metro stationacross the bridgeself parkm streetpotomac riverhotel restaurantupgraded to a suitebusiness areahotel guestshotel is beautifulparking garage is
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The staff was very friendly and warm. The hotel was decorated beautifully. They have a lovely fireplace in the hotel lobby. The room was clean and crisp. The property was located close to a metro stop, about a 7 min walk away. There are cafe's close by.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The price for this level of hotel was great. We checked Friday night found the parking a little difficult but we eventually found free street parking. The second night was a little different. We left our room early Saturday morning and return around 7:00 and found our room door open. We did not go in we called from the hotel phone located in the hall. We waiting until the staff arriveg to go in. My husband went in the room with the staff and thank goodness all our stuff was still there. It was a little difficult sleeping that night and then across the hall around 11:45 the couples starting fighting I mean I was so scared that I did not sleep the rest of the night. No called the police no staff came up to see what was going on.
With all of theSe been said the hotel only refunded me $50 for my second night because the cleaning crew left my room door open.
Don’t know if I will stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Celinte P
lmdshotel, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hello Celinte P,

Thank you for your feedback. While we are happy to hear that you found our hotel pricing to be great, we are disappointed to hear of your experience with your guestroom door and neighboring guests. Please know that our guests safety and security is of the utmost importance and we do not hesitate to get local authorities involved. The issues you encountered are truly an anomaly, and we are addressing your concerns with our entire team to ensure all understand our emergency procedures in efforts to continue to prevent incidents such as those you experienced from occurring again. We truly hope this experience does not prevent you from visiting our hotel again for a true Le Meridien Arlington experience and hope that you do return to experience who we truly are.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

If you book in advance this hotel is great. Very walkable to the metro or across key bridge to Georgetown. There are good restaurants nearby too. The rooms are quiet with comfortable mattresses and good pillows. You don’t hear any airplanes flying overhead either.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Brianharps
Reviewed 31 March 2018

By far the worst experience at any hotel. I called room service to order food and they transferred me to a pizza place called Manny and Olga’s. They said they couldn’t deliver and also had some curse words for me. When I filed a complaint with the hotel they said it was between me and the pizza place, despite their room service putting me in touch with them.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jackdestefano
lmdshotel, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for you feedback regarding your experience at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your experience with the outside food options whose contact information was provided to you was less that acceptable. Although we have no control over the services they provide, we will definitely investigate this experience and take further action of removing them from our list of outside vendors as appropriate. Please know that this experience is truly an anomaly and we hope that this experience does not prevent you from visiting us in the future and partaking in the services that we offer and provide.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I literally made my reservation on Amtrak on my way to DC, so I got a same day / last minute discounted price. Score!
I don’t understand most of the reviews I’m reading about this hotel , unless the rooms are vastly different in their quality I don’t know what people are complaining about. I have a very lovely smallish corner room, with beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows and a heavenly king size bed.

Pluses:
There’s a nice large desk, which would be perfect for a business traveler. A safe is hidden in the desk cabinet .
There’s a nice big closet plenty of hangers & iron/ ironing board.
The Roslyn subway is <2 blocks away!

The counter-top in the bathroom is skimpy, but the big walk in shower makes up for that!
Huge TV!

Bad things: as many have pointed out there’s NO COFFEE MAKER!
And only ice machines on the “even # floors” .

Honestly, they need to add a mini Keurig coffee maker & I would have given 5 stars.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo