2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$127
TraveluroUS$135
FindHotelUS$127
travelup.comUS$152
3,495 results
All reviews double tree north tower revolving restaurant skydome restaurant crystal city whole foods pentagon city metro breakfast buffet washington dc free shuttle shuttle service reagan airport national mall hotel shuttle parking conference garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Excellent hotel, friendly staff, large, clean and updated rooms.

This is definitely one of the best hotels by DCA.

You have the option of choosing from a regular room in the North tower with a view of DC, or a suite style room in the South tower. Highly recommend going for the extra space in the South tower.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank K7277VCpatrickh
Charles Hill, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Hi Patrick, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our rooms and hope to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed 5 August 2021

No bar or restaurant open during our stay as advertised. Room was very nice and clean. Extremely comfortable. Staff was very friendly also. This would have been a great time had we been able to stay in since we had driven all day

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Tom and Elaine, thank you for staying with us, and taking the time to leave a review. We take our guest feedback at heart, and I understand the inconvenience of the limited schedule our F&B outlets were operating. I'm happy to share that starting the beginning of this week, we have opened our bar/lobby-lounge 7 days a week again, as well as our breakfast restaurant. We hope you think of us the next time you find yourself in the area.

Reviewed 2 August 2021

We stayed here while visiting our son who lives in Pentagon City. Location was convenient to him and to restaurants. Area was safe and room was nice enough. AC had a little trouble keeping the room cool and our shower curtain was a little dirty. I’m sure they would have swapped it out if I had asked. The rest of the room was very clean and front desk service was great. We got a great deal and it was definitely worth the price.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Charles Hill, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review, and I'm glad to hear you had a nice stay! We'll put eyes on that AC unit to make sure it keeps the room cold during these hot days to come. I will make sure to thank the Front Office for their great service and Housekeeping for keeping the room clean. I hope you think of us on your future travels!

Reviewed 1 August 2021

My room had a very strong smoke scent.

There was also a dirty crusty wash cloth hanging over the shower rack that didn’t notice until I was already in the shower. So that tells me my shower curtain has not been changed or clean.

After I get out of the shower the first towel I grabbed was dirty. It has a large yellow stain on it.

The customer service when I checked in was exceptional after I got to my room things went downhill.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Hi Nitisha, I'm very sorry to hear about the poor experience you had. The cleanliness as you described it, is definitely not our standard and I apologize for the condition of the bathroom. I will make sure to review this with our Housekeeping team to make sure we can avoid this in the future. If there is anything I can do make it right, please reach out to us at DCAAE-FOM@hilton.com.

Reviewed 30 July 2021

Had some annoying things happen here… I was required to sign a “no smoking” document… get to my room & there are marijuana stems and crumbs on our couch. The thermostat was stuck on ICEBOX and we couldn’t adjust it… called front desk.. turns out it needed batteries…!? Mini fridge didn’t get cold… a cooler at best. No hot water the next morning to shower…
but customer service was really great. Hotel is pretty outdated though…

1  Thank caitlinmartin22