2,317 results
All reviews crystal city cinnabar restaurant ambassador suite lobby bar nice hotel room service conference hotel shuttle service legal seafood free shuttle metro station breakfast buffet king room water pressure checking in up to date national airport
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Clean, modern, excellent size and comfortable room, good staff service, shuttle service to Reagan International Airport was a big bonus. Location for me was good, but hard to find if taking the Metro and walking. Nice outdoor pool on a hot day in DC.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I had a 6:00 AM flight from Reagan Airport and needed to find a decent hotel with easy access. I was impressed that the Hyatt Crystal City has shuttle service starting at 4:40 AM giving us a good amount of time to get checked in and through security. The rooms are nice-sized and quite comfortable, every inch a Hyatt. I have stayed here before and I am sure that I will return.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I stayed Feb. 28-March 2, 2012. I would not stay here again, the room was not cleaned and the air quality is poor. I would like to start by saying I travel a lot and I have been living out of a hotel the last two weeks. This was the worse hotel I have stayed in since college. The room was not cleaned and the air ventilation was so poor I was sick due to the dust blowing into the room. The air vent was packed with dust and appears that it had not been cleaned in years. I contacted the front desk concerning my bathroom not being cleaned prior to my stay. I found a q-tip under the sink and hair (long blond) in the shower and throughout the bathroom. I am African American so it could not be my hair. The informed me that they would have the room cleaned for me. For this type of hotel, I would not have expected these issues.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank thicks1952
HyattCrystalCity, Manager at Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2012

Thank you for your recent stay and providing valuable feedback from your visit. We strive to provide an overall clean atmosphere to all of our guests, and it seems that we failed to meet your expectations here. I would appreciate the opportunity to follow up further. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.
Sarah Dierks, Executive Housekeeper
sarah.dierks@hyatt.com

Reviewed 15 March 2012

The location and friendly staff cannot make up for the poor condition of our guest room. We arrived to a very dirty room that was never cleaned our entire stay but only tidied up. The carpetting was badly stained and had not been vacuumed, and the bathroom floor was very dirty along with the furnishings, walls and fixtures. Our frinds who/also stayed said their room on another floor was in the same condition. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank CherO50

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. We strive to provide far superior conditions that those you have experienced. I would like to opportunity to follow up with you personally regarding this stay and issues you experienced. Please feel free to contact me directly at the email listed below.
Sarah Dierks, Executive Housekeeper
sarah.dierks@hyatt.com

Reviewed 8 March 2012

I stayed at the hotel recently while attending a conference there. The room was spacious with a king size bed and seating area. The hallways were quiet and the staff accommodating. The lobby had lots of seating and was furnished beautifully. The hotel offered free wi-fi to the conference attendees which was a nice unexpected plus.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business