“Wonderful Accommodation”

Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
Ranked #16 of 52 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Friendly and helpful staff. Upgraded to business plan with lot of advantages daily including breakfast, internet, bottle of water, pressing one shirt just for $19 per day. Free shuttle Airport and Metro station. You can find lot of restaurants around the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms in upper level are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Clean, modern, excellent size and comfortable room, good staff service, shuttle service to Reagan International Airport was a big bonus. Location for me was good, but hard to find if taking the Metro and walking. Nice outdoor pool on a hot day in DC.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I had a 6:00 AM flight from Reagan Airport and needed to find a decent hotel with easy access. I was impressed that the Hyatt Crystal City has shuttle service starting at 4:40 AM giving us a good amount of time to get checked in and through security. The rooms are nice-sized and quite comfortable, every inch a Hyatt. I have stayed here before and I am sure that I will return.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I stayed Feb. 28-March 2, 2012. I would not stay here again, the room was not cleaned and the air quality is poor. I would like to start by saying I travel a lot and I have been living out of a hotel the last two weeks. This was the worse hotel I have stayed in since college. The room was not cleaned and the air ventilation was so poor I was sick due to the dust blowing into the room. The air vent was packed with dust and appears that it had not been cleaned in years. I contacted the front desk concerning my bathroom not being cleaned prior to my stay. I found a q-tip under the sink and hair (long blond) in the shower and throughout the bathroom. I am African American so it could not be my hair. The informed me that they would have the room cleaned for me. For this type of hotel, I would not have expected these issues.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank thicks1952
HyattCrystalCity, Manager at Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2012

Thank you for your recent stay and providing valuable feedback from your visit. We strive to provide an overall clean atmosphere to all of our guests, and it seems that we failed to meet your expectations here. I would appreciate the opportunity to follow up further. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.
Sarah Dierks, Executive Housekeeper
sarah.dierks@hyatt.com

Reviewed 15 March 2012

The location and friendly staff cannot make up for the poor condition of our guest room. We arrived to a very dirty room that was never cleaned our entire stay but only tidied up. The carpetting was badly stained and had not been vacuumed, and the bathroom floor was very dirty along with the furnishings, walls and fixtures. Our frinds who/also stayed said their room on another floor was in the same condition. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank CherO50

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. We strive to provide far superior conditions that those you have experienced. I would like to opportunity to follow up with you personally regarding this stay and issues you experienced. Please feel free to contact me directly at the email listed below.
Sarah Dierks, Executive Housekeeper
sarah.dierks@hyatt.com

Travellers also viewed these Arlington hotels
0.1 km away
Hyatt Centric Arlington
#11 of 52 in Arlington
0.7 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport Hotel

Been to Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport

Address: 2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA 22202-4002
Region: United States > Virginia > Arlington
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Green Hotel in Arlington
#9 Family Hotel in Arlington
#16 Business Hotel in Arlington
Price Range: $117 - $466 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport 3.5*
Relax in the heart of it all at Hyatt Regency Crystal City. Our hotel is perfectly positioned for easy access to Virginia and the entire DC-metro area. Enjoy a complimentary shuttle to the airport and easy access to Metro transportation. Within minutes, you can be exploring the nation’s best monuments and museums, taking in a show at the Kennedy Center, enjoying a Washington Nationals game or even touring the White House! Prefer to stay local? Arlington, Virginia has plenty of attractions, including luxury shopping and dining in Clarendon, the historic Arlington Cemetery or hiking in nearby Great Falls Park. Within our spectacularly updated Crystal City hotel, you’ll discover the services and amenities only Hyatt can provide – award-winning dining and inviting spacious guestrooms with luxury amenities like Hyatt Grand BedTM, and iHome stereos with iPod® docking stations. Enjoy the perfect combination of luxury and convenience at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Regency Crystal City Hotel Arlington