2,337 results
All reviews crystal city cinnabar restaurant lobby bar room service legal seafood shuttle service free shuttle very nice hotel metro station breakfast buffet king room up to date checking in the room was nice national airport dc area few blocks
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This hotel is located in a great part of the city, it's a beautiful hotel and most of the staff tries to be helpful. The wait staff during my school's convention were phenomenal! The food was good and they were fast and efficient!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I booked at the Hyatt because of a convention being hosted at the hotel. Was charged extra for having 3 other people in the room, but didn't get extra towels, glasses, soap, etc, so I'm not positive what I paid extra for, and in the future, I don't plan on reporting more than one occupant, policy be damned. The hotel looks nice on the inside, and there isn't anything wrong with it, but it doesn't deserve the price tag. Nothing special. You can pay less and stay at one of the three competitors within walking distance and get the same experience, as well as breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I will come again to stay there. Very pleasant staff. We were there for a Family Reunion. Allen, Boks, Hickman & Ziegler Family. Everyone enjoyed their stay. It was nice to have Shuttle pick up and dropped off. Saved less time and money for a taxi.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Beautiful room awesome bed Brittney and all the hotel employees are so SUPER!!!
I will stay here the next time I visit DC if I possibly can.Restaurant pricey but really good.Shuttle drivers were so great they took us to the metro local restaurants and airport.

Room tip: room 1738 is awesome just got renovated and the bed is so great for a weary body.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We had a wonderful stay here. Very clean room that had just been remodeled. The whole hotel is very beautiful and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. When I go back to DC I will definitely be staying here again!