US$189
US$104
US$89
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$91
US$89
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$147
US$139
Hotels.com
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
US$220
US$113
Cancelon
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$114
US$128
US$110
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$94
SuburbanHotels
All reviewstoll roadstayed one nightnice hotelfitness centershuttle servicefront desk staffairport shuttleplenty of parkinggas stationwould stay againminute driveexcellent staydc areabusiness centerbusiness tripfree shuttleyogurt
Reviewed 14 February 2016

the Hilton Garden Inn is a superb choice when staying near Dulles Airport and using a parking lot for multiple nights. The hotel is well located for both going to the hotel and using their shuttle to and from the airport. The cost for "stay and fly" is very reasonable.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Thank you for the 5 star review. Our stay and fly package is very popular and I am glad it worked well for you. We look forward to welcoming you back from your trip.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

This is one of the newer style Hilton Garden Inns. Very nice accomodations. Located north of Dulles (IAD). Couple of things I wish were different - the shuttle took over 30 minutes to arrive at the airport and then it had the word "Loft" on the side, so I almost missed it. The shuttle also goes the LONG way around to get back and forth from the airport - around 25 minutes, versus 10 minutes on the toll road. This location does not offer a coffee/tea station during the day. They only bring it out around 9:30-10pm. They offer water/juice instead. I would much prefer the coffee/tea.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. Our hotel is new and very modern. The shuttle service is 24 hours and sometimes with traffic it can take longer to arrive at hotel. I hope you will come back and visit on your next trip to Dulles and hopefully the traffic is better.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

I ama loyal Hilton Honors member. This is just an average property. Some good things are there is a gas station in the parking lot with a store for any needs you have there. I was disappointed that the lounge closed at 10, it was packed, so most places extend a little if there are patrons. Good thing the hotel across the parking lot has a Bar that stayed open later. I would stay here again, but they did not know my socks of at this location

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

Thank you for sharing your stay with us and your loyalty to Hilton. The Garden Grille does close at 10:00 and we do refer our guests to the Aloft hotel next door since the bar is open to 1:00 am. Our company owns both hotels so it works out nice. I hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

I used to stay in the Hilton Airport Dulles North, which was great, but the rates are not so good in the week, but great at the weekend. I did a bit more price comparison and found that Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North had great rates, and to top it off, it has free airport shuttle bus 24 hours, which is better than Hilton Airport. So here I am. It also offer the same parking deal like Hilton Airport Dulles North.

The room is not bad. As a Diamond Club member, you can choose to have breakfast or points. The breakfast is not bad, but it is half buffet and half order. You order your main i.e. eggs, sausage or bacon, pancakes...etc. Fruit, yogurt and pastries are self serviced. Or tea.

On my way back got upgraded to the suite, which has a nice tub, but not a jacuzzi, so a bit disappointed there. Overall, the sleep quality is good, because the mattress is of good quality. Noise level is good - meaning quiet.

All in all, I will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. I am happy you found the hotel more within your price range. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Service was great and hotel was clean. Rooms service was delivered hot and food was very tasty. The location is very well located and easy to get to any major location within the Metro area of DC. I would stay here again if I need to return to VA for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the 5 star review. I am happy you found the service great rooms clean. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Dulles.