SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
US$91
US$71
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$89
Homewood
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$89
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
US$99
GardenInn.com
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
US$325
US$219
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
US$80
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$128
US$110
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$64
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$66
US$62
SuburbanHotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$79
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

All reviewsoatmealfront deskshower roomvanity sinkpaper plateswould stay here againfree breakfastgreat layouttoilet areawedding weekenddesk areathe breakfast areaspecial thanksfresh fruitmicrowave and fridgebed was comfortablemultiple times
Reviewed 27 November 2017

My family came to Ashburn to spend time with a AUnt who could not make it up for the holiday. She is in a physical therapy rehab. The all booked stays at the SPringhill. We were staying at another hotel close by. But when we went to their rooms to spend time together. I knew I had to change my reservations. The rooms are great good comfy bed, the front desk helpful and service orientated. I like the way their rooms are crafted. the bathroom, shower area , separate living space and bedroom. Great layout. My only issue was the breakfast, I have had worse but I have also had better. All of the items were fresh and good. But I think just a tad bit more care could help or it could just be the menu. Other than that great trip. TY SH.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Muhammad A, Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Plainfieldman,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for inconvenience. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Ashburn.

Regards,

Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2017

First off, my GPS told me to take a left turn, so I was in the wrong lane when I saw the Springhill sign indicating a right exit. I called the hotel for directions and turned around somewhere. Once I arrived, on a Sunday, close in food options were limited to a pricy steakhouse, as the Chik-fil-a was closed. These two points make this a 4 instead of a 5. As far as the hotel and room, we had no problems and were quite comfy in our room on the 4th floor. We had 2 queen beds. The toilet has its own small room with a tiny sink and sliding wooden door. The glassed in shower had a larger sink and a frosted door. The lighting was a bit less than desired since it was some kind of backlit mirror, but not too big of an issue. One thing was strange though, a used towel was left by the sink. The cleaning person must have used it to wipe the counter and then forgot to take it away. We tossed it on the floor and that was that. Had a quiet evening and then had the breakfast in the lobby. Everything was very well stocked. Nice area to eat. Aside from the isolated location and the stray used towel, we were satisfied with the room and the rate.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I loved this hotel. I felt at home immediately. The room is big and comfortable, I loved the bathroom (it's amazing what some people will complain about in ref to other reviews). The breakfast is very good. Better than most I have seen. Eggs, bacon, sausage, fresh spinach, cheese, oatmeal, cereal, baked goods, fresh fruit, etc. The free transportation and the staff (leaving the best for the last!) They are fantastic!! Al, Chris and Johnny were so helpful and kind. They never made you feel like you were bothering them and always had great advice. Thanks guys!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Wow. If I could give negative stars I would. I recently got married and decided to get room blocks at this hotel for my wedding guests and even booked a room for my FH and I. Well on our wedding night, we come in to be told my “credit card wasn’t going through” which was odd but with all the Identify fraud now a days it’s always possible to have your funds frozen while you wait for another. So we tried a different card. Nothing. After 10-15 minutes the person at the front stated they were having system issues and that we would pay in the morning. Fine no big deal. The next morning we waited yet again to try to pay one to have the same issues/story. Finally after another 15 minutes we were able to pay and thought everything was okay. Wrong. We were overcharged, not once, But twice. Come to find out, my guests had the SAME ISSUE. Some of them stated they even had to leave their credit card information at the front so they could “process it later in the day when the system was fixed”. How embarrassing is it that your guests have to deal with that?!!!
When I called the hotel I was so irritated but figured at this point all that mattered was getting the incorrect charges reversed. I immediately asked for a manager when I called and I was directed to Jake. Well . Let me tell you, I NEVER expected to be treated the way I was treated by him after his staff MESSED UP! He was so incredibly rude and condescending and at once point even threatened to hang up on me because I was angry? The level of unprofessionalism was just impressive really. He made it very clear that I interrupted whatever he was doing and that the issue I was having with the charges was not a priority. When I attempted to ask for a different manager he stated he was the only manager there (of course) and after A while of trying to get him to help me, I gave up and told him I would just call the 1800 number for help. Clearly there are some staff issues not to mention they just seem unorganized in general, safe yourself the headache and spend the extra $10 at one of the other local hotel.
BRIDES BEWARE! I would NOT recommend using them for a room block, unless of course my experience sounds like fun.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

lovely stay , big spacious rooms and a fairly new property. the breakfast was great, with a some hot items. i loved the ambiance of the hotel.
the room was very spacious , huge bathroom. microwave and fridge were in the room

Room Tip: i would take a room on the higher floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Muhammad A, Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear hawa n,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Regards,