“Big room, good location”

Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel and it's large suite rooms. It had a nice kitchen, sitting area, nice bed, and large bathroom with everything you need. There was even a nice little towel swan in the bathroom, a nice touch. The location is good too with restaurants in walking distance and a Wegmans and Target down the road 2 minutes. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank serff
lkuglitsch, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. We are exultant that you really like our hotel. Please come back soon and see us.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dulles North

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Up until now, I had never written a hotel review, but given the outstanding value, comfort and level of service, I decided to provide one. I have been a guest at this hotel for three consecutive months now and prior to that had stayed here from time to time on business. The rooms are large, well appointed and always clean. The complimentary breakfast and evening meals are quite good and provide great value and convenience. The location provides easy access to restaurants and shopping. The shared amenities with the connecting Embassy Suites (e.g. indoor pool, full service restaurant) are a nice bonus. But it is the exceptional customer service that sets this hotel apart. Luis and his staff are always friendly, responsive and have gone the extra mile to make my stay as comfortable as possible. I’ve stayed at many hotels and the hospitality and customer focus provided by this staff are a cut above. They have truly succeeded in making me feel at home. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
lkuglitsch, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. We truly value your business and would never take it for granted! It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

This extended stay hotel allows pets. They love them here. The rooms are clean and big. The breakfast is great. Jose makes the best bacon. And you can make your own belgian waffles. There is fresh fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, eggs, potatoes, a variety of bread and donuts/danish. The dinners are total comfort food (fried chicken and meatloaf) and very good. The staff will always greet me with a smile. They were quick to help me with any request that I had (extra towels, extra toilet paper...) I have been here 4 months and have 2 months to go. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Lisa S
lkuglitsch, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

On behalf of the entire team at the Homewood Suites Ashburn, I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel. We are delighted that your stay with us is so amazing! We value your business and promise that we will never take it for granted. If there is anything that we could have done to make your stay better, kindly let me know.

Reviewed 26 December 2011

We recently stayed at the Homewood Suites in Ashburn, in a 2-bed suite on the 3rd floor. The room was very clean, and the beds were comfortable. The room itself was spacious, with a living/kitchen area (full size refrigerator, microwave, stovetop, small coffeepot), and a separate bedroom with 2 beds. Each area had its own television. The bathroom was large, with a separate dressing area; the toiletries provided were Neutrogena. There is a safe in the closet for securing valuables. The room itself was quiet, even though the hotel was full during our visit. This hotel connects to an Embassy Suites, and the hotels share an indoor pool. Breakfast was very good, with a varied selection of food items (eggs, hash browns, sausage, waffles, cereal, yogurt, etc). The staff was friendly and helpful. You can walk to many restaurants, the hotel is in a very central location. We were very pleased, and would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank aeflynn
lkuglitsch, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2012

We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dulles North

Reviewed 10 December 2011

I am a business traveler, and I have been staying at the Homewood Suites Dulles North on a regular basis, a few nights a week almost every week for the past two years. The service here is fantastic (thanks Kat, Luis & Evelyn!), I am greeted by name every time I walk in the door and the check-in process usually takes about 30 seconds because they almost always have everything ready to go before I get there.

The rooms are nice and spacious - typical of the Homewood Suite chain. The beds and pillows are comfortable and everything is well maintained. Monday - Thursday they offer a manager's reception which includes food, beer and wine. They also offer a decent daily breakfast and the folks that staff the breakfast/reception area are top notch.

The only negative I can report about this hotel is that at times it can be difficult to make a left turn on to Waxpool Rd, but my understanding is that a new traffic light has been approved and should be installed in the spring. I'm looking forward to that as I plan to continue staying at this property on a regular basis.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
lkuglitsch, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2011

You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

General Manager,
Homewood Suites Dulles North

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
0.1 km away
2.6 km away
Aloft Dulles Airport North
5.8 km away
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades

Been to Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun? Share your experiences!