US$104
US$89
Aloft.com
US$82
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$147
US$139
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
US$98
GardenInn.com
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
US$219
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$114
US$128
US$103
ClarionHotels
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$89
US$85
SuburbanHotels
All reviewsfull kitchenlight dinneroutdoor poolcomplimentary breakfastbeer and winehome away from homerestaurants and shoppingenjoyed my stayliving roomsitting areabusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelrooms are spaciousnice staybreakfast was excellentyogurtwould stay again
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Property seems a bit run down. Bathroom / Shower old. Staff was all pleasant. The complimentary breakfast was very good as was the evening meal. I would have rated this location higher but due to the age and condition of the property it was did not deserve a higher rating. In addition the exterior pool area near the grilling stations were covered in cigarette butts, disgusting !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Tammy A, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our property is getting ready for some updates later this winter. This will include the Lodge/rooms and the patio area.
We look forward to you coming back and giving us another try!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The Homewood Suites are right next door to Embassy suites. You can actually cross from one place to the other without leaving the building. Stayed here for one night. Good sleep, but nothing really to remember, that would make me to go back here on one of my next trips to Dulles / D.C. area. There is another Homewood in the area, which I found much more customer friendly - but as already mentioned - just one night here... There is one thing I did not like - fruits for breakfast looked terrible. In that case it would be better probably not to serve any fruits at all...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Tammy A, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that we didn't exceed your expectations. I will work with our F&B team in regards to making things are good before we are setting them out front for our guests.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

This hotel was in a good location for us and easy to get to. We had a clean room with plenty of space, a nice little kitchen and sitting area. It was nice to spread out a bit. Rates were decent the first night, but jacked up almost double the second night, which was frustrating. Free breakfast on Saturday was served at 7, which was not a help to us as we had an earlier wake-up and needed breakfast at 6, which they serve during the week for work travelers. Had lots of trouble with communication at the front desk and two people in our party were charged twice for the rooms. Tiny pool. We would probably stay elsewhere next trip.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Tammy A, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

I'm glad to see that you shared your experience about your recent stay with us here at the Homewood Suites. Our breakfast hours are different Monday - Friday (6am - 9am) vs Saturday - Sunday (7am - 10:30am). We try very hard to make sure that we are accommodating all of our guests.
I am sorry that you seemed to have troubles communicating with the front desk. I am sorry that you think that the guest was double charged. They are welcome to give me a call at the hotel, I would be more than happy to check their account to find out what happened.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Good amenities, courteous staff, clean, good location. I would stay again even if for a leisure trip. The only issue I had was not being able to get wifi connectivity on all of my devices and that the one working treadmill was wobbly and I sprained my foot using it...be careful!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tammy A, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us while you were at the Homewood Suites. I am glad that you enjoyed yourself.
I appreciate the "heads up" about the treadmill. I am having my team double check to make sure that they are safe working condition.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I enjoyed my stay. Everything really was excellent except the internet. It kept trying to default me to one that I had to pay for even though internet services were suppose to be included. Other than that, I recommend the hotel. Close to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience about The Homewood Suites. I am sorry to hear that you had issues with the internet services. This is something that I am currently addressing with our IT team.

We look forward to having you come back soon.