Motel 6 Ashland, VA
US$51
US$109
Country Inn
US$100
Quality Inn & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$129
US$114
Priceline
US$55
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsflat screen tvwalking distanceroom was cleanone night stayhardwoodchainfloridaratesrefrigeratorinterstatemiles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 January 2018

As said, they left the light on for me. Very clean and comfortable stay. Looks like the staff care about there guest. I will definitely stay at this location again. I will highly recommend this location.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kaylnn S
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Uh oh there goes a cockaroach! No maid,no blankets,and no clock could be found in my room.The light burned out in the bathroom before i left.The heater worked and the people at the desk were nice. Sadly i stepped in dog pooh and had a terrible time getting it off my shoes.I was forced to use the towels to clean my shoes as there was very little toilet paper.i won’t go back! Oops the wifi didnt work eithe Ikused the hotel from next door

Room Tip: Dont know if there is such a thing!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Roaches, stains and very outdated place. I knew as soon as I opened the door and saw an old box tv. The bathroom was old and outdated, sheets were stained and middle of the night roaches put me over the edge .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank arabianjew
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Horrible place to stay, even for 60 dollars a night. Homeless people living on the property, dirty rooms, blood stains on the pillows, moldy non working air conditioning unit, rooms smelt terrible, no television in the room (yes, you read that correctly), no hot water in the morning, clogged toilet and sink, electronic room key cards never worked correctly, noise from room "renovations" next door all night long. If you are thinking about staying here to save a few dollars, do not. Its not worth the money.

Room Tip: Go to Fairfield Inn and Suites in Ashland VA.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Ashland, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I have a certain affection for the motel 6 chain because for the most part they are clean comfortable and quiet in addition to being affordable. This stop was no exception. The staff went well above and beyond to accommodate our needs on short notice. The rooms were clean and very spacious and accessibility to stores and restaurants was incredible. One of the best motel 6 experiences i have ever had and i highly recommend you try them. Plus the hotel is in the process of being updated and renovated. Awesome!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business