“Good food, great people”
Review of Brick Oven Bistro

Brick Oven Bistro
Ranked #9 of 98 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: French, Pizza
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Pizza's always good,and Brick oven has more than that, traveling with my kids, stayed at local hotel, manager re ccomends BO, great dinner, terrific server.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Great little restaurant! Friendly staff and lots of satisfied costumers! We shared a small Greek salad and we each had a good serving. We also shared a vegetarian Glutenfree pizza! It was between 10-12” and enough for us both! It was loaded with vegetables and we ordered black olives as an extra for $1.50; a beer for $4.00 and a merlot for $4.00; believe it or not our total bill was $28.00! Really great pizza and salad! Highly recommended

1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 17 December 2017

When I arrived in Ashland Monday my family had take-out waiting from a place called Brick Oven Pizza. We had salad, baked spaghetti with meatballs and garlic knots. The baked pasta was a good choice because they could keep it warm in their oven. It didn’t get mushy or dry out. The knots were just okay but the salad was incredible. Most side salads with Italian dinners are pretty run of the mill. Not this one. If I could guess what was the difference I’d have to say it was the olives. I’m not one to go ga-ga over olives but these were delightful. Just having their take-out makes me want to pay the place a visit.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

After checking in at Hampton Inn Ashland we went in search of a restaurant on my Hampton Inn Dine Points. Brick Oven Bistro was a bit difficult to find using our GPS because it had us stop at a vacant lot just past a shopping center.

Thinking this restaurant was no longer in business, we turned into the center to look for another place and found the Bistro tucked into a corner of this strip mall near Walmart.

It's a small place with a large bar and some TV's sort of like a sports bar. We sat at one of the tables and ordered. Hubby had Pasta with meat sauce and I had pasta with marinara sauce. We each had a glass of wine. Servings were of adequate size and tasty. Hubby's was best. My sauce was a little watery but tasty. The meal came with a house salad of crisp crunchy greens, tomatoes, onions and Italian dressing. The best was the bread---tiny, cheesy, knots with a dish of sauce to dip in.

Our bill with tip was $44.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Conveniently located in a Plaza nearby I-95 (Exit 92) in Ashland, VA. this venture is one of the top choices in Town. Clean and well maintained, the restaurant unveils its warm and friendly atmosphere as soon as you walk in.
On two separated dining areas, the service is faster and courteous. The wide Menu Features Soups, Salads, Subs, Sandwiches, Pastas, Chicken, Seafood, Pizza, Calzones, Stromboli, served in generous portions. A place to consider when you travel through the area.

Been to Brick Oven Bistro? Share your experiences!