“very tender chicken parm but small salad”
Review of Brick Oven Bistro

Brick Oven Bistro
Ranked #10 of 98 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: French, Pizza
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I had the chicken parm and the portion was huge and tasty (I could only eat half of it). They also brought out a tub of marinara sauce which was good because there was very little sauce on the chicken parm. The garlic knots were very good.

The chicken parm came on a hot oven skillet and it stayed hot for a very long time. The chicken was "cut it with your fork" tender and the cheese was excellent. The side salad was very small and had more other things on it (peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc) than it had lettuce but the salad dressing was excellent.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We chose this restaurant because it was very close to the hotel. Once inside, we stood around for a while waiting to be seated and were finally told to seat ourselves. We ordered flame baked pizza, buffalo wings and cheese fries. The wings were delicious and so were the fries. The pizza was bland and they don’t use fresh mushrooms. The pizza was also not cooked well. The cheese wasn’t melted and it wasn’t hot like you would expect it to be just coming out of the oven. Disappointed.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Pizza's always good,and Brick oven has more than that, traveling with my kids, stayed at local hotel, manager re ccomends BO, great dinner, terrific server.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Great little restaurant! Friendly staff and lots of satisfied costumers! We shared a small Greek salad and we each had a good serving. We also shared a vegetarian Glutenfree pizza! It was between 10-12” and enough for us both! It was loaded with vegetables and we ordered black olives as an extra for $1.50; a beer for $4.00 and a merlot for $4.00; believe it or not our total bill was $28.00! Really great pizza and salad! Highly recommended

1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 17 December 2017

When I arrived in Ashland Monday my family had take-out waiting from a place called Brick Oven Pizza. We had salad, baked spaghetti with meatballs and garlic knots. The baked pasta was a good choice because they could keep it warm in their oven. It didn’t get mushy or dry out. The knots were just okay but the salad was incredible. Most side salads with Italian dinners are pretty run of the mill. Not this one. If I could guess what was the difference I’d have to say it was the olives. I’m not one to go ga-ga over olives but these were delightful. Just having their take-out makes me want to pay the place a visit.

Been to Brick Oven Bistro? Share your experiences!