“Excellent Food, Friendly Service!”
Review of Happy Teriyaki #15

Happy Teriyaki #15
Ranked #29 of 68 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Reviewed 27 August 2016

This restaurant is located adjacent to the Walmart Store as you drive into Aberdeen, Washington. The food is good and flavorful and the food portions are large!
The restaurant is clean and air-conditioned.
We had the teriyaki chicken with rice and vegetable/noodles. It was wonderful! The portions were so large that we had enough leftovers for another complete me when we got home! I would highly recommend this restaurant as a side-stop on your way to Westport or Ocean Shores, Washington.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Went there for lunch one Fri before heading to the grocery store, I got the teriyaki chicken and gyoza with fried rice. The food was really tasty (I'm in love with there teriyaki sauce), but cost a little more than I expected, then we got our plates. Tons of food. The fried rice left something to be desired, it looked more like steamed rice with peas and carrots thrown in, not a lot of flavor, but the chicken! There had to be 2 chicken thighs on that plate, and the char couldn't have been more perfect. Overall we both enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Been here a number of times for dinner and lunch and have had the General Taos and teriyaki chicken selections. Both contained generous portions of protein but skimpy on rice. A bit unusual but great for me. The General Taos had larger pieces of chicken that were tender and tasty. The teriyaki was also flavorful and moist. The only drawback was the service was a little slow because they only had one server and the lines and wait after ordering were long. But the employees were friendly and knowledgeable.

I would recommend this place for casual Asian meals at a reasonable price, just don't be in a big hurry.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

They sell number one my brand of kids drink , Fruit Shoot which is great for an alternative to soda. I order the chicken teriyaki and veg tempura. Great. The young lady at the counter was very courteous and friendly. Over all great first time experience. When I'm back in Aberdeen I will eat here again.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Walked in, ordered lunch special...fast service and good meal for the price (more than enough food). Ate in. Clean and pleasant. In and out 30 minutes at 12;05pm. Will return.