“Worth the stop”

Boggan's Oasis
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Anatone
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I finally stopped here after passing by each year. Honestly I thought it was just a convenience store until I saw reviews here on TA, so I stopped for lunch. I had the chef salad (half) after reading other reviews about it. It was really good and even the half order was enough for 2 people. The bread on the side was a sweet bread, I don't know exactly what it was, but it was heavenly. I was the only person there when I arrived but not long after a couple other travelers stopped in. Very friendly people and the food was far better than I would have expected being in the middle of nowhere like it is. It's definitely worth the stop.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Out in the middle of nowhere and we had been driving for a while with a long way to go. We thought we would stop and see... As we we getting out of our car a gentleman getting in his car remarked how good it was. We enjoyed BLTs and Tuna melts and had to pass on the shakes...too full.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is a great place to stop when traveling the back road through Southeastern Washington State into Northeastern Oregon. After traveling one of the more scenic drives in the Northwest -- switchback after switchback, watching the Grande Ronde far below, suddenly there it is -- Boggan's Oasis. Don't pass up an opportunity to stop and enjoy a good lunch, great ice cream and a wonderful view. Friendly and helpful wait staff, to boot. A truly unique place in what feels like the middle of nowhere.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyable. You really should stop there, but it's not a must see if you are in a hurry. I hear they make fantastic millshake.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I was expecting hamburgers and hotdogs at high prices. The huckleberry milkshake was great. I had a half chef salad. It was large with lots of ingredients and maybe three kinds of lettuce. My wife had lobster bisque soup. She said it was exceptionally good.
The prices are very reasonable. They are there to provide a good service, not to just make money.

1  Thank Barry V