“Glad I tried....tasty pastries”
Review of Dailys Bakery - CLOSED

Dailys Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

It took me a while to make it to try out Dailys. Real glad I went. What a nice experience with everything. It had easy, ample parking, an energetic staff, mouth savoring aroma and a great variety of breakfast items. I have not tried the lunch menu.
I go for their pastries. I have tried all their doughnuts, their scones, buttermilk bars and some breads.

Love the apple fritter and buttermilk bar.
Others are good but these two are my favs.

It has outdoor seating, wifi and lots of inside seating as well.

This is a definite recommend.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

The food is good here but don't stop if you are in a hurry. The staff is nice but service out of the kitchen moves very slowly.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Enjoy a very welcoming atmosphere, clean facilities, quality baked items, friendly staff and great coffee at this unassuming stop. Very family friendly. Nice large tables and lots of space.
Their croissants are glazed and airy. The maple bars have a lovely flavorful glaze and the coffee drinks are made with expertise.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We came in hungry and it was our first time in Asotin. We left knowing the workers, some of the town folk and a full belly. We had the turkey wrap, this was a huge hand made concoction that was served up with a bag of chips and a fresh bakery cookie, all for about $7.50. We were impressed with the taste but were made to feel at home.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

We eat here about once a week. The food is very good! The staff is friendly and the restaurant is very clean. We enjoy the cozy atmosphere and the great coffee and bakery treats too!