All reviews pet area sausage waffles dog show staff was very friendly and helpful convenient location next morning a great stay desk clerk business trip large room cookies free breakfast clean rooms nice breakfast hot tub indoor pool
Reviewed 28 December 2016

We choose to stay at Auburn, Wa La Quinta because of the safe place for our dogs, Denny's is across the parking lot and gas and convenience store plus Jack in the box all in the same location!! Plus the staff treats you like family!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2016

La Quinta in Auburn, WA is a nice option- quiet, convenient, and clean. I wish they had brighter lighting though, as I accidentally left a scarf when I checked out, because the lighting was so low. It also made it hard to read.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2016

I stayed here several nights, and the staff was very helpful, rooms and reception were the best i have seen at any La Quinta Hotel. When we checked out, I accidentally left stuff behind. One call an they held it for me when I returned 2 weeks later.

Room Tip: upper levels are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2016

As a veteran I find this hotel chain to give us the best value and respect. Great people a very nice breakfast and even a pool to lounge in. It is located close to some nice restaurants, Malls, and a finger licking BBQ place.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

We were met at the front desk in a very friendly and efficient manner. Our room was ready and we quickly parked in their large lot close to access to our room. The room was large, comfortable and very clean. I am quite happy with our stay here and will come back as well as recommend it to others.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family