“Great Place to experience Mediterranean food. ”
Review of Bekhchi ' S

Bekhchi ' S
Ranked #9 of 89 Restaurants in Oran
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed the ambiance, freshness, taste and service.
Shrimps in tomato curry was quite apt for Indian Palate.
I strongly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

It was recommended by a friend. I booked for a business dinner. I was not disappointed. We tried various food from the traditional Algerian bourek and bastilla to grilled shrimps, grilled and fried calamari, and many grilled varieties. Everyone was delighted. The service was good and the ambiance friendly. It is worth a try.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

We've been for lunch and dinner, it's a pleasure to eat there. Pizza is great, specially 4 cheese one. Woww.
Staff is smiling and very welcoming.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I went once to Bekhchi's in Oran, it's a nice place to eat with family or in a couple but you must have big money, because it's really expensive right there.

1  Thank Khaled A
Reviewed 16 May 2015

Nothing there is good. All good things there are not good. The food is very frightful and horrid too. The service is so bad and the restaurant is ugly and dirty. I don t like the personal there. The prices are so higher. No confort nor ambience to expect there. I ll never back‏