See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Be careful considering this place - the photos shown on the website do not depict the reality.
The staff is friendly and the garden nice, but the chalet is in a very bad and unacceptable condition.
I needed to leave the apartment after few days because it was very unconvenient to stay there.
The landlord Natalia from Argentina did not apologize for the condition I found the chalet in nor refunded me a single cent.

The attached pictures show what I found to be unacceptable:
1. Chalet is in a very old condition and not maintained well
13. Bathroom door has a hole

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank schroejo
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

I have been 26 days in Jeri, first I stayed 12 days in Jeri pousada, then in do Serrote.(both are connected)
The staff is very friendly and helpful even if it is difficult to communicate without speaking Portuguese.
The breakfast is good, the accommodation clean and cosy. If you don't want to go out for lunch or dinner you can cook by yourself the facilities are ok.
I recommend going out for food as there are some good places around.It's very green and you really can relax and forget about everything.
The Internet connection is ok , always remember you are in the middle of nowhere.
I will definitely go back.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Frank T
Reviewed 28 July 2015

We loved our stay here. The pousadas are big and spacious and the pool and eating area were fantastic. It was nice to not be slightly set back from the Main Street so we didn't have any noise at night but still only a two minute stroll to get to where everything is. Perfect!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Spent eight nights at the Pousada, a little off the main beat of Jeri but very quiet and calm. A five minute walk puts you right in the middle of the town and all the restaurants and the beach.
Accommodating staff, although with poor English skills - so brush up on your Portuguese.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I reserved 3 weeks in this pousada, between november and december 2012, together with my husband and our 3-years old daughter. We adults are both surfers and windsurfers. It takes 10-15 minuets to reach the beach, but the distance to the beach is counterbalanced by the nice swimming pool that we used a lot and by the availability of our kitchen.
Chalet was nice and clean, even if some details were missing: kitchen appliances were very poor and our bed did not have any lights. In general furniture colud be better, but we did not mind that much. Breakfast was ok and people working there were very nice.
I am very satisfied with our choice, and I would recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family