All reviews pool area free happy hour small water slide pool table and ping pong table hot tub large pool fox river mall wedding block loved this hotel sleeper sofa choice hotels nice property business trip off the highway staff was friendly waffles short drive
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Clean room, hot shower, relatively quite. nice place to stay. Pretty good free breakfast too. Great place for family's as it has an indoor water park. Went there for business and pleasure without the family and it was a good place to stay

Room Tip: Away from the indoor water part if you like quiet
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Reviewed 24 April 2017

This is a nice property, clean, friendly staff, good complimentary breakfast. I was disappointed though that there was no restaurant and no good restaurants really close by, walking distance, except for fast food. When traveling for business, especially if I am in a location not familiar, I prefer hotels with restaurants/bars so I can relax, eat well, and don't have to go out again to find food after a long day. This property has a happy hour, which is nice, but no food, and the beer was in bottles and not cold at all. This is was my mistake for assuming - when advertised as "lounge/bar" and "cocktail hour" - this meant that there would also be appetizers or food of some sort. I had to order in a pizza (advertised in the room), as it was too late to go out and try to find somewhere to eat (not knowing the area). Unfortunately that was my second mistake.
This facility has very nice pool area so this is probably well suited for families.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We do offer delivery from local restaurant (more than pizza delivery). Our desk is available 24 hours a day and would be glad to assist with helping you find a location. We hope to see you again soon!

Charles Gifford
Comfort Suites Appleton
(920) 730-3800

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Every time we have visited Appleton we have always gotten accommodations here thru the years. It was always a very nice place to stay and relaxing, but it seems to now showing its age and wear. We could see the wear signs through out both the interior and exterior. The beds weren't as comfortable as they had been and evident patch jobs in our room that appeared to be done in haste and never followed up on.
It didn't help that we were there when a kids sporting tournament participants were staying there also, which is well and good but at times it was kids not kept in line at points and even staff didn't do anything about it.
I also saw something that would make me not try at the free brkfst anymore...
We love this place I hope they "tighten up" things there before it goes down further don't want to have to find new place to stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Charles Gifford
Comfort Suites Appleton
(920) 730-3800

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I came to the comfort suites with 38 other individuals (mostly students) with a total of 11 rooms for 2 nights. When we arrived, everything was organized neatly for us. We also had a large birthday cake being delivered while we were out and they were very accommodating and provided a space for us to have our gathering. The whole time were were there, we received excellent service from all of the staff members, especially Benji.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our on line survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

With a family....this is a nice place to take a break. The pool is saltine based with helps with my families skin problems. It provides a ping pong table as well as regular pool table in swimming area. Overlooking pool area is a social room with Duffy's bar complete with complimentary happy hour.
Room was clean, clerks helpful and smiling and breakfast items plentiful and tasty.
We will return......thank you

Room Tip: Rooms on second floor to right of pool area are quieter....but equally accessible to pool area with stairwell.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family